Lunch at Kona?

Mr. & Mrs. Smith

<font color=darkorchid>How can you not look? They'
When I called yesterday to make my ADR for Kona in January, the CM asked if I wanted to book breakfast or dinner. She didn't offer lunch. I didn't really question it because we wanted dinner anyway. But after I got off the phone, I realized that she had neglected to offer this meal.

Also, I called as soon as the lines opened, so I know that they weren't full for lunch.

Does anyone know if Kona is planning to stop serving lunch or did my CM just make a mistake?

I thought it was curious nonetheless and wanted to share.

I think she probably just assumed that you wanted one of those meals. Kona is quite a bit busier at breakfast and dinner in our experience. I think that's true of most of the resort restaurants that are open all three meals.

Lunch at Kona is great! I certainly hope there's no change.

Kona isn't as busy for lunch, so I would assume there aren't many requests for lunch ADRs. We've had some great lunches there!

We ate lunch at Kona last year and it was great... I haven't heard anything about them not offering it anymore:confused3 :confused3

When we have gone to Kona for lunch in past years, we just walk up without an ADR, something we would never even try for breakfast or dinner. She probably assumed you wanted an ADR for breakfast or dinner.

Thanks for the feedback. We went for lunch last year but we did make an ADR.

GET A DISNEY VACATION QUOTE

Dreams Unlimited Travel is committed to providing you with the very best vacation planning experience possible. Our Vacation Planners are experts and will share their honest advice to help you have a magical vacation.

Let us help you with your next Disney Vacation!

facebook twitter