Lunch at BOG

Goofy127

Earning My Ears
I tried to get reservations at Be Our Guest in Magic Kingdom, but had not luck. I started trying over a month ago and we are going in August. Anyway, if we wanted to have lunch there any suggestions on what time we should get there so we don't have a long line and can find a seat?

When we went for lunch we got in line at 11:00 and we're seated by 11:25 (and had a lot of choices as to where to sit)...we just had something "light" before we left our resort in the morning and headed to MK. Did some things around the park including picking up FPs for Under the Sea (great tip) and then got in line at BoG.

I had the quiche which was more like a breakfast and dd had the Croque Mounsuier (which was more like breakfast for her since she doesn't like "typical" breakfast food) and were done @ 12:15 and then walked right onto Under the Sea that already had a 90 min stand-by wait. (we did in fact have "lunch" later in the afternoon around 3:30 and then a late dinner so it all worked out nicely). Keep in mind we hung out for a while to take tons of photos and tour around the rooms so it can be even quicker.

If you'd like to see our "step-by-step" lunch process with lots of photos please feel free to check out my review:

Our Be Our Guest Lunch Experience

When we went this past December, BOG hadn't been open long, but I knew we were going to do whatever it took to eat there. I couldn't get dinner reservations at all :( so I planned on going for lunch. We were walking by one day at 10:30 am, and there was already a line. I said sorry, but we're getting in line now and eating lunch super early! We were at a table in the library (I think) by 11, and the food came out very quickly after that. From what I've read on other reviews, the lines seem to be moving more quickly now. The food was the best QS food we had the entire trip, so regardless of the wait when I go back in August, I am eating there again! I will probably do what I did last time, though, eat a very light breakfast, and eat lunch early.
And in my opinion, the lunch menu looks better than the dinner menu anyway!

Have been for lunch several times. We always get in line between 1:00-2:00 and are ordering within 30 minutes. We never have trouble finding a place to sit in our favorite room, the library -- or is it an art gallery?

GET A DISNEY VACATION QUOTE

Dreams Unlimited Travel is committed to providing you with the very best vacation planning experience possible. Our Vacation Planners are experts and will share their honest advice to help you have a magical vacation.

Let us help you with your next Disney Vacation!

facebook twitter