Lunch and dinner at Tusker House

Destinyz12

Mouseketeer
I have a dinner reservation at TH currently, but there's a chance that doing lunch will fit into our AK schedule better. Are the food offerings at lunch just as broad/similar to what's at dinner?

Is there fairly "normal" food offerings or is African?

Safe to say it's fairly normal. I have a couple of the pickiest, most keep-it-simple-meat-and-potatoes people you'll ever meet in my family and they love it.

good mix of normal and not normal. As i recall, not much difference between lunch and dinner.. perhaps a different serving of meat... ?

still, one of our favorites... a must do every trip.

I have a dinner reservation at TH currently, but there's a chance that doing lunch will fit into our AK schedule better. Are the food offerings at lunch just as broad/similar to what's at dinner?

Lunch and dinner are exactly the same in food and price.

I would highly recommend going right in between lunch and dinner. It's a buffet so you get a lot of great food. It keeps us full for the rest of the day. Another perk is that it's a lot less crowded. The characters aren't as rushed and can spend a little more time at your table (at least that was our experience).

GET A DISNEY VACATION QUOTE

Dreams Unlimited Travel is committed to providing you with the very best vacation planning experience possible. Our Vacation Planners are experts and will share their honest advice to help you have a magical vacation.

Let us help you with your next Disney Vacation!

facebook twitter