• Controversial Topics
    Several months ago, I added a private sub-forum to allow members to discuss these topics without fear of infractions or banning. It's opt-in, opt-out. Corey Click Here

Luna & Simone Hotel in London?

vsimeone

<font color=deeppink>I am the Queen Thread Killer
We're still putting the final touches on our trip to the UK in June. We will be spending 4 days in Birmingham and then traveling to London for another 3 days. We are still searching for a reasonable hotel in a good/safe area that would be convenient for accessing the touristy sites like Buckingham Palace, Big Ben, Parliment, the Eye and perhaps Trafalgar Square. Does anyone have any opinions about Luna & Simone Hotel? It seems to have wonderful reviews on Trip Advisor.

Thanks for any help!

I'm going to pop this over to the UK Community board where the wonderful folks there will give you lots of advice. :goodvibes

Thank you Deb!

That's where I MEANT to post it! DUH! Everyone has been such great help there!

Hi, personally I think that is a lot of money for quite a basic hotel. You can get travelodges for about £30-£50 (sometimes as low as £9!!!) in central london, and the rooms are up to the same standard and a little bigger.

I stayed at a the Premier Lodge Euston before Christmas last year which was nice - we paid £80 and the quality of the furnishings was much higher than a travelodge. This was a 2 min walk away from St Pancras and Kings Cross - with all the tube and train connections.

Unless your getting that hotel at a much lower rate, I bet you can find some bargains on the internet :)

Thanks Gemmybear! I'll definately take a look at these! I appreciate the recommendations!

GET A DISNEY VACATION QUOTE

Dreams Unlimited Travel is committed to providing you with the very best vacation planning experience possible. Our Vacation Planners are experts and will share their honest advice to help you have a magical vacation.

Let us help you with your next Disney Vacation!

facebook twitter