Luna & Simone Hotel in London?

Discussion in 'UK Community Board' started by vsimeone, Feb 9, 2009.

1. vsimeone

vsimeone <font color=deeppink>I am the Queen Thread Killer

We're still putting the final touches on our trip to the UK in June. We will be spending 4 days in Birmingham and then traveling to London for another 3 days. We are still searching for a reasonable hotel in a good/safe area that would be convenient for accessing the touristy sites like Buckingham Palace, Big Ben, Parliment, the Eye and perhaps Trafalgar Square. Does anyone have any opinions about Luna & Simone Hotel? It seems to have wonderful reviews on Trip Advisor.

Thanks for any help!

2. Avatar

Google AdSense Guest Advertisement

to hide this advert.
  3. UKDEB

UKDEB Moderator Emeritus Moderator

I'm going to pop this over to the UK Community board where the wonderful folks there will give you lots of advice. :goodvibes

4. vsimeone

Thank you Deb!

That's where I MEANT to post it! DUH! Everyone has been such great help there!

5. gemmybear83

gemmybear83 <font color=royalblue>I would blame it all on Bob<

Hi, personally I think that is a lot of money for quite a basic hotel. You can get travelodges for about £30-£50 (sometimes as low as £9!!!) in central london, and the rooms are up to the same standard and a little bigger.

I stayed at a the Premier Lodge Euston before Christmas last year which was nice - we paid £80 and the quality of the furnishings was much higher than a travelodge. This was a 2 min walk away from St Pancras and Kings Cross - with all the tube and train connections.

Unless your getting that hotel at a much lower rate, I bet you can find some bargains on the internet :)

6. vsimeone

Thanks Gemmybear! I'll definately take a look at these! I appreciate the recommendations!