Luna & Simone Hotel in London?

Discussion in 'UK Community Board' started by vsimeone, Feb 9, 2009.

1. vsimeone

vsimeone <font color=deeppink>I am the Queen Thread Killer

We're still putting the final touches on our trip to the UK in June. We will be spending 4 days in Birmingham and then traveling to London for another 3 days. We are still searching for a reasonable hotel in a good/safe area that would be convenient for accessing the touristy sites like Buckingham Palace, Big Ben, Parliment, the Eye and perhaps Trafalgar Square. Does anyone have any opinions about Luna & Simone Hotel? It seems to have wonderful reviews on Trip Advisor.

Thanks for any help!

2. Avatar

Google AdSense Guest Advertisement

to hide this advert.
  3. UKDEB

UKDEB <font color=CC33FF>Found the Tag Fairy's hangout<b Moderator

I'm going to pop this over to the UK Community board where the wonderful folks there will give you lots of advice. :goodvibes

4. vsimeone

Thank you Deb!

That's where I MEANT to post it! DUH! Everyone has been such great help there!

5. gemmybear83

gemmybear83 <font color=royalblue>I would blame it all on Bob<

Hi, personally I think that is a lot of money for quite a basic hotel. You can get travelodges for about £30-£50 (sometimes as low as £9!!!) in central london, and the rooms are up to the same standard and a little bigger.

I stayed at a the Premier Lodge Euston before Christmas last year which was nice - we paid £80 and the quality of the furnishings was much higher than a travelodge. This was a 2 min walk away from St Pancras and Kings Cross - with all the tube and train connections.

Unless your getting that hotel at a much lower rate, I bet you can find some bargains on the internet :)

6. vsimeone

Thanks Gemmybear! I'll definately take a look at these! I appreciate the recommendations!