Luna Park pool closed???

suchthe

Mouseketeer
Is it really closed now? That's what Mobile Magic is saying, but I don't see it anywhere else.

We were there 10/29-11/1 and yes Luna Park pool was closed. They have drained all the water and have white construction fence all around. We were told it was a pump problem and they were not sure how long it would take to fix. :confused3

GOOD NEWS ..... wait for it......if staying at the Boardwalk you can use Stormalong Bay @ Yatch and Beach Club until Luna Park reopens. :cool1::banana::dance3::banana::cool1:

While it's closed, maybe they can get rid of the clown.

I stayed at BWV last week. On Sunday night, we got a letter under our door and a voice mail saying the pool would be closed 10/25 to 10/31. We heard a cm in the hall the next day say that there was a problem with the filter or pump and they did not know how long it would be closed. She said mud was coming out of the clown's mouth! :scared1:

They did say transportation would be provided to Stormalong Bay. A friend went over, they took them in a golf cart.

Anybody know when the pool is going to re-open? We are staying at BWV on 11/16 and I was *kinda* hoping that it would still be closed so we could use the pool at the BC!

GET A DISNEY VACATION QUOTE

Dreams Unlimited Travel is committed to providing you with the very best vacation planning experience possible. Our Vacation Planners are experts and will share their honest advice to help you have a magical vacation.

Let us help you with your next Disney Vacation!

facebook twitter