Lugging around Pal Mickey a problem?

>>^..^<<

Flat Cat
Hi - I was thinking of getting one of these for my daughter - but the thought of lugging him around everywhere is daunting.

Is he a pain carrying on the rides? Did you notice your kids dropping him alot? forgetting him somewhere (restaurants etc)

Oh and is he interative al all the parks or just MK?

Thanx for any advice

>>^..^<<

from what I have read and heard.... he works at all four theme parks. And, he has a handy little belt clip so you dont have to hold him in your arms all the time... other then that... i dont know

He works in all 4 parks. Not sure about Downtown Disney though since I didn't take him there. He has a clip that works well on a fanny pack or shorts. The easiest place to lose him is in the washroom. I was always afraid I'd leave him on the counter while I was washing my hands. You also have to unclip him to hear what he is saying. The surrounding noise makes it difficult on some occasions.

I highly suggest using a bottle strap that you can buy from a vendor in any of the parks- it's $3.25 and its the most convenient thing! I just got back yesterday (6/22) and my boyfriend and I decided we had to have one. He would've been much more fun if it hadn't been raining and we could've enjoyed him longer but since he was hanging around one of our necks (when it was dry) we could hold it between us and hear what he was saying- its much easier that way than with the belt clip. We tried the belt clip for the day (my boyfriend wore it) and Mickey fell off at my feet on the bus, BLSRS, Space Mountain, and I'm sure he would've left us a lot more had I not remembered the post about the bottle strap... sure it goes around like a noose on his neck, but I can assure you he can still talk :) He doesn't work at Downtown Disney, so I put him back in the car when my boyfriend let me out, but he said that mickey kept giggling in my purse when he was parking! Anyway, that's my .02 !

We love Pal Mickey! We didn't have any trouble with him at all, carrying him was not a pain for us. Most of the time our daugther held him, sometimes he was clipped to my husband or I put him in my bag. He was a lot of fun and very cute!

We didn't rent one but I was shocked at how little he was. I was imagining him being about 16" long and wasn't interested in lugging him around. If I had know he was that little from the beginning I would have rented him.

OK, I have missed something. What is pal Mickey? I am guessing that this is not the same as the interative game that ativates at the rides. Correct? Can someone enlighten me please?

Jordan's mom

Hi - PM is a plush Mickey Mouse that shakes and talks (think tickle me Elmo) he is activated in the parks and tells jokes, gives advice, trivia and plays games.

>>^..^<<

I sure am glad I read this thread - I too was picturing a large stuffed animal.

>>^..^<< -

I think you are heading out before we are. If you get one - let me know how he works. I think the kids would love him, and I won't hate carrying him around if he is small enough. Do you think they carry these bottle straps in the Walmart?

so how big is he? i was imagining him about 16" as well. :confused:

GET A DISNEY VACATION QUOTE

Dreams Unlimited Travel is committed to providing you with the very best vacation planning experience possible. Our Vacation Planners are experts and will share their honest advice to help you have a magical vacation.

Let us help you with your next Disney Vacation!

facebook twitter