Luggage Transfer Questions

Tiggr88

Never let facts get in the way of a good opinion
Sorry if this is covered in a Resort sticky post or something but I didn't find one.

Its been a long time since I've done a split stay and the last time I just Ubered and took everything with me. In this case, I may be transferring after only 3 days and may have a fair amount of groceries (non-refrigerated and non-alcohol) which would make it a bit more challenging.

Do you have to bring all of your luggage/packages to bell service at the lobby? Or will they take them from the room? The hotel I would be transferring from is CBR, so depending on room location, lugging everything myself could be an issue, especially if I want to request a room near the skyliner.

Do they deliver bags to the room or do you need to go to bell services to pick them up? If they deliver to the room, do you need to be there or will they deliver to the room during the day even if we a re not there?

Thanks

You can call Bell Services to take everything from your room. Pack your groceries in a separate suitcase.
You have to be present for Bell Services to deliver the items to your room, at your new hotel.

GET A DISNEY VACATION QUOTE

Dreams Unlimited Travel is committed to providing you with the very best vacation planning experience possible. Our Vacation Planners are experts and will share their honest advice to help you have a magical vacation.

Let us help you with your next Disney Vacation!

facebook twitter