Luggage transfer between resorts etc questions

strawberrylilacs

Mouseketeer
In the past we have changed resorts during our visit. We would of course tip, but there was no actual charge. Then a year ago or so I believe I read that there was a charge now. Haven't found info since. Is there a charge now and is there a procedure that needs to be followed to move between resorts? Also when magic bands first came out there were complaints about info not transferring smoothly between resorts. Is that cleared up? Thank you for your help

In the past we have changed resorts during our visit. We would of course tip, but there was no actual charge. Then a year ago or so I believe I read that there was a charge now. Haven't found info since. Is there a charge now and is there a procedure that needs to be followed to move between resorts?

Nope. No charge now nor ever. The only procedure is to call Bell Services at resort #1 and ask them to come pick up your luggage and move it to resort #2.

Also when magic bands first came out there were complaints about info not transferring smoothly between resorts. Is that cleared up? Thank you for your help

No information is transferred to nor stored on the Magic Bands. They are just a vehicle to access the entitlements that are linked to your My Disney Experience Account. And yes, they have remedied the majority of issues people used to have with them.

Nope. No charge now nor ever. The only procedure is to call Bell Services at resort #1 and ask them to come pick up your luggage and move it to resort #2.

No information is transferred to nor stored on the Magic Bands. They are just a vehicle to access the entitlements that are linked to your My Disney Experience Account. And yes, they have remedied the majority of issues people used to have with them.
thanks dansdad!

GET A DISNEY VACATION QUOTE

Dreams Unlimited Travel is committed to providing you with the very best vacation planning experience possible. Our Vacation Planners are experts and will share their honest advice to help you have a magical vacation.

Let us help you with your next Disney Vacation!

facebook twitter