Luggage to airport w/ Disney transfer

Love2Roam

Earning My Ears
We are using the Disney tansfer to the airport at the end of our cruise and plan on using the on-board check-in for our luggage. I'm worried b/c when I check my on-line cruise info Disney only has my first flight listed for this sevice (Orlando to Dulles). However, we are connecting in Dulles to Albany, NY. How do I get this information added or does the airline automatically know this by our reservation number and include our final destination on our luggage tags? I just want to be sure our luggage makes it all the way home and not just half way there :scared1:

We always have connecting flights and our luggage makes it to our final destination. You will add that info when you fill out the form for onboard booking.

Have you filled out your online check-in yet? When you do online checkin DCL asks for flight info segment by segment. So you would then add the info for each segment of your flights and all should be fine.

MJ

Have you filled out your online check-in yet? When you do online checkin DCL asks for flight info segment by segment. So you would then add the info for each segment of your flights and all should be fine.

MJ

Thanks MJ. I did fill out my on-line check-in and it only allowed me to put in the first leg. Any clue how to add the 2nd leg?

Thanks again!

Thanks MJ. I did fill out my on-line check-in and it only allowed me to put in the first leg. Any clue how to add the 2nd leg?

Thanks again!

That is odd....each time in the past when I filled out my online check it had many flight segments listed to be filled in. We were on a direct flights so only filled out the appropriate segments. I guess they changed the website.

Not sure...try calling DCL and asking.

MJ

That is odd....each time in the past when I filled out my online check it had many flight segments listed to be filled in. We were on a direct flights so only filled out the appropriate segments. I guess they changed the website.

MJ

When I got to that point of my registration that information was already input. I'm guessing my TA gave them the info ahead of time but it is only or first leg.

Guess I'll call Disney to try to get it straightened out.

Thanks again for your help :)

MJ

I agree. Ours is always non stop but I've seen the page at online check in for multiple segments.

When I got to that point of my registration that information was already input. I'm guessing my TA gave them the info ahead of time but it is only or first leg.

Guess I'll call Disney to try to get it straightened out.

Thanks again for your help :)
If you're using a TA, that's who you must call. DCL usually won't assist in these things when a TA is on the res.

I agree. Ours is always non stop but I've seen the page at online check in for multiple segments.

If you're using a TA, that's who you must call. DCL usually won't assist in these things when a TA is on the res.

Thanks so much. I called my TA and it is all sorted out now and both legs are showing. Phew!

GET A DISNEY VACATION QUOTE

Dreams Unlimited Travel is committed to providing you with the very best vacation planning experience possible. Our Vacation Planners are experts and will share their honest advice to help you have a magical vacation.

Let us help you with your next Disney Vacation!

GET UP TO A $1000 SHIPBOARD CREDIT AND AN EXCLUSIVE GIFT!

If you make your Disney Cruise Line reservation with Dreams Unlimited Travel you’ll receive these incredible shipboard credits to spend on your cruise!

facebook twitter