Luggage Tags?

WDisneyWLove

Mouseketeer
We are leaving for our cruise in about 5 weeks and still haven't received luggage tags. Any ideas on when these usually arrive? Should I have gotten them already? Thanks!

Should be any day now. Did you use a TA? As I understand it, a lot of times they go to the TA and it is on the TA to get them to you. (Yet another reason to DIY if you ask me.)

BUT if for some reason you don't receive them, the porters will have tags at the port.

Should be soon! We leave in 4 weeks and are still waiting for ours. We live in Canada.

Many of our fellow travelers in the US have received their coveted blue books with their luggage tags but most Canadians are still waiting.

Based on this if you're in the US it should be any day now and if you're outside the US you will probably need to wait another week or two.

Sure makes it a lot more fun checking the mailbox each day! Something better than post-Christmas bills will soon fill our mailbox! :)

I spoke to Disney Cruise customer service yesterday about the same question and they said the tags should arrive 20 days prior to the cruise. My cruise leaves in 29 days, so they told me to wait another week and a half before I start worrying.. lol

I spoke to Disney Cruise customer service yesterday about the same question and they said the tags should arrive 20 days prior to the cruise. My cruise leaves in 29 days, so they told me to wait another week and a half before I start worrying.. lol

This varies though... We're leaving in 9 days, but received our book and tags 3 weeks ago. A few years ago (for my last cruise), I think they showed up about 2 weeks before our sail date.

First reports of cruise tags for our cruise arriving in Canada 1 week after our US friends began to receive theirs.

Should be any day now. Did you use a TA? As I understand it, a lot of times they go to the TA and it is on the TA to get them to you. (Yet another reason to DIY if you ask me.)

BUT if for some reason you don't receive them, the porters will have tags at the port.

No, No TA.....hoping soon then. Thanks!

GET A DISNEY VACATION QUOTE

Dreams Unlimited Travel is committed to providing you with the very best vacation planning experience possible. Our Vacation Planners are experts and will share their honest advice to help you have a magical vacation.

Let us help you with your next Disney Vacation!

GET UP TO A $1000 SHIPBOARD CREDIT AND AN EXCLUSIVE GIFT!

If you make your Disney Cruise Line reservation with Dreams Unlimited Travel you’ll receive these incredible shipboard credits to spend on your cruise!

facebook twitter