luggage tags?

OK I HAD A BASH AT MAKING SOME MYSELF....
lUGGAGETAG.jpg

i have made 4... one for each of us... different colours and fonts with 4 different Mickey head designs... all laminated and on our cases ready to go... they look FABBY... i'm VERY pleased!:thumbsup2

I've made luggage tags on Shutterfly using pictures from previous trips. The back side is blank white (no lines), so I just wrote my name and address in with a sharpie.

There are several DISigners on the Creative Board that make these. You can browse their photobuckets for ideas.

I also recently saw a project idea on Michaels.com using shrinky dink sheets that can be used in a printer to print off photos (http://www.michaels.com/art/online/projectsheet?pid=25048). When you bake them down, they become much tougher. The one thing I've had problems with shrinky dinks, particularly starting with larger designs, is that you have to help them shrink flat. Larger pieces tend to curve up a bit.

GET A DISNEY VACATION QUOTE

Dreams Unlimited Travel is committed to providing you with the very best vacation planning experience possible. Our Vacation Planners are experts and will share their honest advice to help you have a magical vacation.

Let us help you with your next Disney Vacation!

Latest posts

facebook twitter