Luggage tags question

CanadianDIStraveller

Earning My Ears
Good morning,
We are getting close to our Disney vacation!! We received our luggage tags in the mail yesterday!!

We are planning on flying in to MCO Saturday, getting an offsite hotel, and visiting Universal Orlando Resort on Sunday. We plan on returning our car to the MCO airport on Sunday evening and catching a Magical Express that evening as we check-in to Coronado Springs effective Sunday Aug 23.

I know we shouldn't put our luggage tags on our bags before our Saturday flight or they will go directly to Disney... My question is: Do we have to use them Sunday evening when are travelling on the Magical Express to Disney World ??

Thanks !!

I know we shouldn't put our luggage tags on our bags before our Saturday flight or they will go directly to Disney...

My question is: Do we have to use them Sunday evening when are travelling on the Magical Express to Disney World ??

Nope.
You will carry your luggage to the DME bus, and the driver will stow in in the undercarriage
for the trip, then give it back to you when you get to the WDW resort.

(Tip the driver a "buck per bag," or so.)

No, you don't need to use them. You will have to take your bags with you to ME since you won't be coming from an airline. The driver will help you load them underneath the bus and then unload them when you get to your resort. We did this on our last trip after returning a rental car from a trip to Cocoa Beach. It worked fine.

GET A DISNEY VACATION QUOTE

Dreams Unlimited Travel is committed to providing you with the very best vacation planning experience possible. Our Vacation Planners are experts and will share their honest advice to help you have a magical vacation.

Let us help you with your next Disney Vacation!

facebook twitter