Luggage tags for magical express - resort then cruise

keam

Earning My Ears
We are flying into Orlando in about a week and a half for three nights at the Boardwalk followed by a 5 night cruise. We have Disney transfers for all of our transportation needs. The only luggage tags we received were teal Disney Cruise Line tags. I emailed our travel agent last week to to ask about the yellow Magical Express tags. After hearing nothing from her by the following afternoon, I called Disney myself, and the CM said that our yellow tags were not printed for some reason, but that she was sending them to the printer and then they would be mailed out to us right away. She said don't put the teal tags on our luggage until we are checking out of the Boardwalk on the morning that we board the Dream.

Meanwhile, my TA has since replied via email saying that the luggage tag process has been streamlined and the teal tags are all that we need. We are to put them on before we check our bags at our home airport and keep them on our luggage for the duration of our vacation.

Any ideas of which way will get our luggage to us? I'm going to call Disney again tomorrow, but I was wondering if anyone else has dealt with this problem.

Thanks.

Don't worry. We have done the same on both of our cruises. Your tags should have your resort on them. We put the teal bags on our luggge at our home airport and they showed up at our resort. Bell Services picked up luggage from our resort room the morning of our cruise and they showed up in our stateroom later that afternoon. The tags are barcoded so the luggage handlers know exactly where the luggage goes.

GET A DISNEY VACATION QUOTE

Dreams Unlimited Travel is committed to providing you with the very best vacation planning experience possible. Our Vacation Planners are experts and will share their honest advice to help you have a magical vacation.

Let us help you with your next Disney Vacation!

GET UP TO A $1000 SHIPBOARD CREDIT AND AN EXCLUSIVE GIFT!

If you make your Disney Cruise Line reservation with Dreams Unlimited Travel you’ll receive these incredible shipboard credits to spend on your cruise!

Latest posts

facebook twitter