luggage tag sleeping beauty

Thank you so much Dee! The Tron and Dumbo came out perfect! Would it be possible to do a Stitch, Sorcerer Mickey and Hercules, and a Peter Pan with Tinkerbell? :) So sorry if that's too much. I totally understand :) I think I'm addicted to your DISigns...LOL I need a 12 step program...hahahaha! :rotfl2::rotfl2::rotfl2:

I am glad you like the luggage tags. I believe I have made 13 for you. I am happy to make more if you are planning to use them. :) You must be going with a large group! :rotfl:

I'm so glad I came upon this thread, your tags are so beautiful! I can't wait to use several, especially the Alice in Wonderland for myself :)

I don't know if you're sticking strictly to movies/characters, but if not, and if you have time, would you mind making a Disney Cruise-themed front (maybe a ship?) with a Captain Mickey on the back? I realize it's different than what you've been doing so far, so if you're not into it I understand. Thank you for all of your creations so far, and for considering a new one!

We are! My family, my sister in law's family, my cousin and his fiance, and my sister and her family are all going in May on the Disney Dream! There are 26 of us so far!... Can't wait :) Most have never been on a cruise at all!

I am glad you like the luggage tags. I believe I have made 13 for you. I am happy to make more if you are planning to use them. :) You must be going with a large group! :rotfl:

We are! My family, my sister in law's family, my cousin and his fiance, and my sister and her family are all going in May on the Disney Dream! There are 26 of us so far!... Can't wait :) Most have never been on a cruise at all!

Planning must be exhausting! :crazy2: WOW! I bet it will be fun. So, once I finish this last group, I guess I have about 13 more to go.:rotfl2:

LOL! Most of the family are pretty easy going, so if it gets to be too many requests I can definitely just use the same ones for a few people! :) I am just thinking ahead, we don't have extra money to make a big gift for each family, so I thought I'd put luggage tags and some cute stickers together for each family :) I really appreciate all the time you've put into these, they are so super cute and I would have never thought of luggage tags! I was super stressed before trying to figure out how I was going to pay for 26 tshirts, then pay for iron on transfers... :laughing:...LOL!

Planning must be exhausting! :crazy2: WOW! I bet it will be fun. So, once I finish this last group, I guess I have about 13 more to go.:rotfl2:

Those are great! Stitch is perfect :) My oldest son is actually the big STitch fan, and he loves all the movies so it's great! Thank you so much! I saved your Goofy from another persons requests on here too, he's my sister in law's favorite! Thank you so much! These are just wonderful! I can't wait to make them and give them to the family!

Those are great! Stitch is perfect :) My oldest son is actually the big STitch fan, and he loves all the movies so it's great! Thank you so much! I saved your Goofy from another persons requests on here too, he's my sister in law's favorite! Thank you so much! These are just wonderful! I can't wait to make them and give them to the family!

I agree with you regarding the gift choice. It is much more economical and less time consuming then shirts. On a previous post I said I used regular paper, I was wrong. I used card stock. I look forward to making the remaining tags for you!

Hi Dee, hopefully I have this forum thing figured out now. I was wondering if you had a luggage tag with lots of the different princesses on one? Thanks.

I agree with you regarding the gift choice. It is much more economical and less time consuming then shirts. On a previous post I said I used regular paper, I was wrong. I used card stock. I look forward to making the remaining tags for you!

:) :cool1: I was litteraly in tears the other day trying to figure out how to budget to make so many tshirts. (I've had some medical issues this past year, so things are pretty tight financially.) I LOVE the tags, they are just wonderful. I know they are going to make a perfect gift, and not to mention a neat souvenier! We had already let the kids know that we didn't have $$ budgeted to buy souveniers this time, but these are perfect! I know they will love them!

Thanks so much for the cruise ship tag, it's exactly what I had in mind!

Also had to tell you I love the new princess ones you just posted. I'm using several of your tags for gift tags on Xmas gifts this year and I'm snatching up a couple of the new ones now too :)

Thanks so much for the cruise ship tag, it's exactly what I had in mind!

Also had to tell you I love the new princess ones you just posted. I'm using several of your tags for gift tags on Xmas gifts this year and I'm snatching up a couple of the new ones now too :)

Thank you! I am glad you like them!

Fantastic! Thank you! Now I have for my immediate family and my friends going in January.

Just waiting to hear back from the rest of my April crew. Though, I believe most of them are already covered (I hope) with ones you have already made.

I'll continue to say it ... Thank you! Keep up the great work!!

GET A DISNEY VACATION QUOTE

Dreams Unlimited Travel is committed to providing you with the very best vacation planning experience possible. Our Vacation Planners are experts and will share their honest advice to help you have a magical vacation.

Let us help you with your next Disney Vacation!

facebook twitter