• Controversial Topics
    Several months ago, I added a private sub-forum to allow members to discuss these topics without fear of infractions or banning. It's opt-in, opt-out. Corey Click Here

luggage tag sleeping beauty

thanks Dee.. I don't have Word on my MAC laptop. I'll have to try it on the home PC. :)

Thank you soooooo much Dee! My DD literally started jumping up and down when she saw the stepsisters. :cheer2:

These are great! Can I please request a luggage tag for my daughter with Belle on it in her blue dress and a tag with Gaston on it for my son?

If, and only if, you have time I would also love one with Safari Minnie and one with Safari Mickey for our carry ons.

luvwildcats, when do you need these? I am not having an easy time finding anything! I will keep trying, but I wanted to see how much time I have and to let you know you may need a backup plan. :sad1:

I will keep looking,
Dee

Hi Dee,
I have really enjoyed looking at your luggage tags and am excited to use some of them for my families upcoming trip the end of June. If possible could you please make:
- a piglet luggage tag
- an aladdin luggage tag with the genie on the front (where the personal info goes). You can also just edit one of the ones you already made and just change jasmine to the genie
- a doc mcstuffins luggage tag
- a luggage tag with just stitch....not LILO

Thank you so much for your time.
Christina

Dee Hill said:
luvwildcats, when do you need these? I am not having an easy time finding anything! I will keep trying, but I wanted to see how much time I have and to let you know you may need a backup plan. :sad1:

I will keep looking,
Dee

Aww its OK if you can't find them. We can just use one that you've already posted if necessary. We are going Memorial Day Weekend.

I DELETED ALL THE LINKS, BECAUSE PHOTOBUCKET HAS MADE SOME CHANGES.

TO GET THE FULL RESOLUTION YOU MUST TAKE THE LUGGAGE TAGS FROM MY PHOTOBUCKET! ONCE YOU CLICK ON THE TAG YOU WANT LOOK TO THE RIGHT. THERE IS AN OPTION TO DOWNLOAD THE DISign. DO NOT COPY! YOU WILL NOT GET THE FULL RESOLUTION!

If you want a luggage tag DISign that is not in my photobucket, please make a request on my DISign thread! :)

Thank you,
Dee

HI Dee!

I was wondering if you're still making the tags and if so, what is your photobucket account.

I"m hoping you can make me a Russell tag...

Thanks!

GET A DISNEY VACATION QUOTE

Dreams Unlimited Travel is committed to providing you with the very best vacation planning experience possible. Our Vacation Planners are experts and will share their honest advice to help you have a magical vacation.

Let us help you with your next Disney Vacation!

facebook twitter