Luggage 30”

mrsboz

DIS Veteran
Does anyone have any ideas where I can get a couple of 30” bags at an inexpensive price?

Tj max, marshalls, ross, Burlington type stores. It's where I normally go, they have name brands. Can be hit or miss on size etc. Jc Penney if they are having a sale/coupon but last time I looked seemed to sell more sets than individual pieces. Amazon can be good too.

I tried Burlington and TJs. I’ll try some more of these stores. They had slim pickings. Very small sizes. Maybe they sold a ton cuz of Christmas.
Thank you.

I've bought luggage at Kohls.com for decent pricing. It's great when the item is on sale plus a 30% off coupon and free shipping. I prefer to buy online. Sometimes luggage in the stores looks like it has been dragged around and it's missing some accessories inside that ought to be included.

I bought our current TravelPro bags at Bed, Bath & Beyond.com using a 20% off coupon. Great quality but it wasn't cheap.

Thanks for your ideas. I finally found two suitcases at Marshall’s. Usually finding suitcases is easy but not now. Like everything else it’s slim pickings. I’ve tried many stores including the ones you’ve mentioned and four different TJ stores. They all said that they weren’t receiving any luggage and they had no idea why.

I recently bought an American Tourister hardside spinner at Kohls when they had one of the 30% or 40% coupons. It ended up being less that what I would have found at other places for the same size , rating and features. I haven't regretted it.

GET A DISNEY VACATION QUOTE

Dreams Unlimited Travel is committed to providing you with the very best vacation planning experience possible. Our Vacation Planners are experts and will share their honest advice to help you have a magical vacation.

Let us help you with your next Disney Vacation!

facebook twitter