Luck of the Irish..

TLSnell1981

Tiny bubbles... make me happy... make me feel fine
Please, I need some luck!! Missed another contract this morning and wasn't even picky about it. Really, seriously, running out of time. I'm motivated and need an e-mail address that doesn't start with TIGGER...:rotfl:

Good luck to you.

I am right now waiting to see if my offer is accepted. I hope they reply soon, so if they don't accept it I can make an offer on another contract I have my eye on.

:shamrock:

Good Luck !!!!!!

I wouldnt mind adding another 25 points myself at BCV if the right UY would come along......April seems to be hard to find (which is why I typically end up going through Disney)

Good Luck !!!!!!

I wouldnt mind adding another 25 points myself at BCV if the right UY would come along......April seems to be hard to find (which is why I typically end up going through Disney)

With time running out I figured what the heck and have been looking for smaller point contracts hoping to find a motivated seller. However, as you said April seems to be hard to find.

Good Luck !!!!!!

I started looking, about two months ago for BWV (Aug.UY) It seems most of the contracts available are large. I decided I take a small AKV or BCV, but my timing has been off.

I started looking, about two months ago for BWV (Aug.UY) It seems most of the contracts available are large. I decided I take a small AKV or BCV, but my timing has been off.

Oh, I mentioned this thread to DH this afternoon....he's wishing you luck too!:wizard:

Best of luck to you!

Is it possible to take a leave of absence from work so you can find a contract and pounce without anything else in your schedule? :goodvibes

Still waiting for our sellers to return their portion of the contract - from UK. Been since Saturday! They told Jaime at Timeshare Store that they are interested. We offered exactly what they wanted too.

The stress is killing me - at this rate I doubt I'll make it through the ROFR. At least not without tranquilizers and lots of Tums.:headache:

Hoping it comes in either today or tomorrow. Keeping my fingers crossed.

Good luck to you! We just signed last night and we are on the way to ROFR today. You'll be next I'm sure!

Now with the Grand Floridian rumors I'm
Thinking we need to wait and see if that actually happens...

GET A DISNEY VACATION QUOTE

Dreams Unlimited Travel is committed to providing you with the very best vacation planning experience possible. Our Vacation Planners are experts and will share their honest advice to help you have a magical vacation.

Let us help you with your next Disney Vacation!

facebook twitter