Luciano Pavarotti Left Me 31 Mil!!!!!

DVCLiz

<font color=00cc00>That's me - proud defender of t
well, $31,500,000.00, to be exact. Who knew we had such a connection???:rotfl: :rotfl: :rotfl: :rotfl: :rotfl: :rotfl:

From Bill Kennedy Law
Chambers(Attorney at law)
office:+447031961009
13/06/2008

On behalf of the Trusteesand Executor of the Estate of late Luciano Pavarotti,I hereby attempt toreach you again I wish to notify you that late Luciano Pavoratti made youa beneficiary to his will.He left the sum of thirty one Millionfive Hundred Thousand Dollars.($31,500,000.00) to you in the codiciland last testament to his will.

This may sound strange andunbelievable to you, but it is real and true.Late Luciano Pavarottiuntil his death was a very dedicated Christian who loved to give out.His great philanthropy earned him
numerous awards during his life time,late Luciano Pavoratti died at the age of 71 years.According to himthis money is to support your activities and to help the poor and theneedy.Please You should fill the information below for moredirectives

1.Full Name
2.Mobile Telephone number,
3.Age
4.contact address/Country
5.occupation

Yours In Service,
Attorney.BillKennedy(Esq)
Tel.+44-7031964668

You were always my favorite DISer, Liz.
7.gif
I'm just sayin'...

That's nothing compared to what the Nigerian banker gave me.

You were always my favorite DISer, Liz.
7.gif
I'm just sayin'...

And you mine, MaryAnn. After I "support my activities" I will certainly send you several million because I see you as needy this summer - you probably need a vacation and perhaps a second car to tool around town in, don't you?

The best part is that I won't have to pay taxes - they will be paid by the estate so it's all free and clear to me!!!! And some to you, of course.:rotfl: :rotfl: :rotfl: Why don't we buy ourselves some new DVC points while we are at it????

Thats awesome! Looks like you're set. Some people have all the luck.:thumbsup2

Is it coincidence that the add at the bottom of this thread is Pavarotti ring tones? :rotfl:

Is it coincidence that the add at the bottom of this thread is Pavarotti ring tones? :rotfl:

No, it's targeted advertising - but it is so funny, isn't it?? You can be responding to a really weird thread and lo and behold - something pops up to advertise the same subject. It's very funny!!

Biscuitsmom, I'll send you a couple million, too - as soon as that deposit hits my bank account!!

Thats awesome! Looks like you're set. Some people have all the luck.:thumbsup2

Yeah, well, he obviously heard of my "activities" from across the globe and knew they needed "supporting." :rotfl2:

And you mine, MaryAnn. After I "support my activities" I will certainly send you several million because I see you as needy this summer - you probably need a vacation and perhaps a second car to tool around town in, don't you?

The best part is that I won't have to pay taxes - they will be paid by the estate so it's all free and clear to me!!!! And some to you, of course.:rotfl: :rotfl: :rotfl: Why don't we buy ourselves some new DVC points while we are at it????
We can free up our lives so much that we'll be able to book our DVC vacations months in advance, and thereby get to stay in one resort for the whole vacation!!!!! :yay: Not that changing resorts every other day isn't a blast. :rolleyes:

I always have hot ladies waiting to talk to me...that, or high quality Rolex replicas!!! Jealous, aren't you?

No, it's targeted advertising - but it is so funny, isn't it?? You can be responding to a really weird thread and lo and behold - something pops up to advertise the same subject. It's very funny!!

Biscuitsmom, I'll send you a couple million, too - as soon as that deposit hits my bank account!!

While reading the thread last night about the dog who ate the uhmmmmm control method, lo and behold at the bottom of the screen was an ad. Who knew? ;)

We can free up our lives so much that we'll be able to book our DVC vacations months in advance, and thereby get to stay in one resort for the whole vacation!!!!! :yay: Not that changing resorts every other day isn't a blast. :rolleyes:

:rotfl: :rotfl:

I have five whole days booked at OKW this summer, all in a row and all the same unit! Woo Hoo!!!!

If I give you that same info can I have some?

Mikeeee

If I give you that same info can I have some?

Mikeeee

You know, why don't we make it easy on both of us. If you'll just give me your bank account number and your bank's routing number, I can have it directly deposited into your account. Won't that be easy??:rotfl:

Yeah, well, he obviously heard of my "activities" from across the globe and knew they needed "supporting." :rotfl2:

I guess my activities don't merit being watched from across the globe or any type of support. I'll just have to stick with the inheritance from that guy who has the same last name as mine, though they never listed his last name or mine. Maybe I will accept the Nigerian lottery finally, they do keep contacting me so it must be real. :rolleyes1

GET A DISNEY VACATION QUOTE

Dreams Unlimited Travel is committed to providing you with the very best vacation planning experience possible. Our Vacation Planners are experts and will share their honest advice to help you have a magical vacation.

Let us help you with your next Disney Vacation!

facebook twitter