Luau Help

poohtink

Earning My Ears
We are going to Disney 8/9-16. We got a surprise person coming with us but they can not get them in to our reservations. What do you think, should we go and see if they can fit them in at our table we have 2 small childred so there shouldn't be any reason she can't fit in. This is my daughters Godmother who is coming and we are doing a surprise sweet 16 for my daughter so I really don't want to miss the luau it is one of her favorites. A little help please.

Thanks

I would call and ask first, try before you go. Call Disney Dining and call The Poly restaurant if need be. I would not just show up with and extra member to your party.

We went in 2007 to the luau - we could only get the later seating. DD (7 at the time) fell asleep and I soon followed. yes we fell asleep just before dessert.
:blush:

GET A DISNEY VACATION QUOTE

Dreams Unlimited Travel is committed to providing you with the very best vacation planning experience possible. Our Vacation Planners are experts and will share their honest advice to help you have a magical vacation.

Let us help you with your next Disney Vacation!

facebook twitter