Ltt?

bluejasmine

DIS Veteran
So I made lunch ressies b/c I dont like the dinner menu and Im reading alot of ppl like lunch here?

I was thinking Freedom Pasta and OGTC?

Whats your experience?

I tend to avoid the home cooked meal restaurants as I do alot of home cooking and I want something different..lol

I haven't had the pasta, but I got the pot roast there on our last trip and loved it. I had the OGTC for dessert and loved that as well. I'd always heard good things about LTT for lunch and was not disappointed with our meal there.

Forget the lunch part...all you should care about is the dessert. Oooey Gooey Toffee Cake. Hands down the BEST dessert in all of WDW, yes, even better than the incredible Bananas Foster Bread Pudding at 'Ohana.

(Although if you insist on eating lunch as well, the entree salad is pretty good.)

I'm so excited! I didn't realize LTT was open for lunch. That's awesome! We're doing the Wishes Dessert Party the same night as our MVMCP, and all the MK restaurants that had availability, the times were too late, except for LTT, but dessert is included at dinner, and obviously we don't want to eat dessert at dinner if we're doing the dessert party. I was able to book a lunch reservation at 2:50, so the timing should be perfect! So happy I read this thread.

PS I know doing the dessert party the same night as MVMCP isn't recommended, but we're two sisters in our 50s doing a girls only trip, and I'm sure we'll be ready to sit and relax with a cup of coffee by the time the dessert party starts! No commando park touring for us this time around!:)

Most of what you'll see at LTT is what you might cook at home, pot roast, hamburgers, turkey, ham, etc... I personally think the pot roast is one of the best "home cooked meals" available at WDW. And, OGTC isn't to me missed.

I ordered the Freedom Pasta last August and it was good. Not the best pasta I've ever had, but good and there was a lot of it. Now the OGTC was awesome. I found the recipe and I'm afraid to make it because I don't know if I can stop eating it if I do!

I've never tried the pasta but the pot roast, cheeseburger and colony salad were all very good!! The OGTC is very good but I've also seen a lot of very good reviews for their apple cake.

My DH loves the pot roast! LTT lunch is a must do for us. Last trip I did the salad and the chowder it made a great meal.

LTT, love it, lunch only though! We are equally divided, it's either the Pot Roast or the bacon cheeseburger! This past August however, I tried a bite of my vegan friend's quinoa veggie burger and to my surprise , it was darn good! It comes with a creamy tzazikki (?) sauce and I think sweet potato fries, and though not a vegan, I enjoyed it enough to actually (well, maybe) order it next time!

Enjoy your lunch!

I really like the colony salad at LTT. Then follow that up with OGTC...a nice light entree followed by a super (albeit sweet) dessert.

we love lunch there...dinner not so much. we first tried it for dinner because i love turkey, stuffing etc... but didn't enjoy theirs. at the time i hadn't realized they were sponsored by stouffer's but stouffer's gravy, mac n cheese etc... is what they serve or did when we went for dinner back when it still had characters so i haven't had those types of foods since we've been back for lunch. i've had the fried cheese sticks for an app as well as the salad, and have had their entree salad, their burger, their roast beef sandwich (which seems to off the menu in place of a pork sandwich now) all with fries. my sister and i were able to split the meal and left full. i like eating there especially with a picky group because the menu is varied enough.

I LOVE the colony salad.

We've also had their cheeseburger (pretty standard, but good) and the pot roast (very good!)

And, of course, definitely get the OGTC!

Yes the OGTC for sure! We love lunch at LTT, Husband usually gets the pot roast (excellent) and I get the strawberry salad and a sandwich with a side of yummy cranberry sauce. Always very good!

I made an ADR for lunch for our next trip in Jan. I'm just going to get the side salad I think, because I'm really just going for the OGTC!!!

Dh and I both got the turkey dinner for lunch. We thought it was REALLY good. Of course the Ooey gooey too. :)

TIP: make reservations for an early lunch. I believe ours was 11 am. We were the first to check in and they picked the kids to "open" the place by ringing the dinner bell. Was really neat. :)

LTT was a very nice surprise. We really enjoyed it!

GET A DISNEY VACATION QUOTE

Dreams Unlimited Travel is committed to providing you with the very best vacation planning experience possible. Our Vacation Planners are experts and will share their honest advice to help you have a magical vacation.

Let us help you with your next Disney Vacation!

facebook twitter