Ltt

buzz1fan

DIS Veteran
How is the food at LTT at MK. Is it really like a frozen meal? Is this meal much better than Tony's. THese are our options for MK dinner. Any help would be great.

I loved LTT at dinner. Character interaction was great & I thought the food was really good- especially the cobbler w/vanilla bean ice cream! I don't care much for Tony's; I'd take LTT any day over it :thumbsup2

I've never been to Tony's, but tried LTT a few months ago. I loved it!! The rolls and butter are very fresh and sweet. The salad is great. I am a huge fan of Stouffers mac and cheese and I never eat it at home because it's bad for me, so eating it a LTT was a treat for me!! Overall, I felt like it was yummy and good quality food-did not give me the impression of a frozen meal (despite the labels advertised). Tasted like pure comfort food to me.

The atmosphere is so festive (colonial style) and characters were great (esp. Chip & Dale!).

We didn't care for the service, but I think it was just our waitress and not generalized to the place as a whole. She was just one of those "didn't bother much with us because there were only two of us, so the tip won't be as big anyways" kind of waitresses :scared: ....little did she know that BBF is a waiter and would have left a very generous tip regardless...:rolleyes1

Anyways, we plan to be repeat LTT customers during our next WDW trip! :thumbsup2

We enjoy eating at LTT and haven't had a bad meal yet. I wouldn't consider the food frozen but it is cooked in large quantities. I would pick it over Tony's as well.

I would definitely pick it over Tony's and although I have not eaten at LTT for a while, when I did I so enjoyed it. I ate at Tony's last year and thought it was very generic food....probably would not go back.

We eat at LTT every trip :) I was going to leave it off this next trip, but the kids vetoed that idea. We've always had good meals there and it didn't taste frozen at all. It's very fun and it's a nice decor. The Character interaction is great too :)
We haven't tried Tony's but plan on it this next trip.

We are eating at LLT for the first time this year, looking forward to it! We ate at Tony's last time, and thought it was pretty good. But we just wanted to try something new this time. :yay:

We loved LTT and will definitely put it on our list to do again. We didn't feel it tasted like frozen food and our waiter was superb!!! I wish I could remember his name. He provided the best service of any of the other character meals we'd experienced on our trip. Love the atmosphere too and the characters came around to our table quite often. We were able to see the SpectroMagic parade from our seats. One of our best meals.

I saw it said Stouffers Mac and cheese so I was wondering if it was all stouffers. That is why I asked if it was Frozen. Thanks for all the information.

GET A DISNEY VACATION QUOTE

Dreams Unlimited Travel is committed to providing you with the very best vacation planning experience possible. Our Vacation Planners are experts and will share their honest advice to help you have a magical vacation.

Let us help you with your next Disney Vacation!

facebook twitter