LTT question

waltfan42

Mouseketeer
I'm thinking about making a reservation for lunch but have a question. We will not be on the dining plan. My son will be 11 on this trip and will likely want either the mac and cheese or plain pasta. Neither of these are on the adult menu, but they are on the children's menu. I've read that they will give him an adult portion of those items which would be fine. Any idea how much something like that would cost at LTT or any of the other table service restaurants??? Trying to budget. Thanks!

LTT is all one price, exact price depends on the season. They will bring out the mac n cheese for you. :) I always ask for it for me.

I'm thinking about making a reservation for lunch but have a question. We will not be on the dining plan. My son will be 11 on this trip and will likely want either the mac and cheese or plain pasta. Neither of these are on the adult menu, but they are on the children's menu. I've read that they will give him an adult portion of those items which would be fine. Any idea how much something like that would cost at LTT or any of the other table service restaurants??? Trying to budget. Thanks!

First so no one gets confused, lunch is a regular menu, not family style. We have ordered off the children's menu for a teenager no problem. No up charge and definitely a child's portion.

I am sure there have been others who were not allowed to do this. It all depends on the waitstaff that day. I always recommend just being nice, smile and ask. If the answer is no, see if they can do an adult version at a reasonable price of the dish your child will eat.

We love it there. I hope you get a great meal and great service. We always do.::yes::

Thanks Tink, I've only done dinner so didn't think about lunch being different. If you are there at dinner, I highly doubt they will say no to that.

As stated it probably depends on the sever that day. But I don't remember any of the lunch items being super expensive. I cant imagine more than $10 if they were up charging.

Sent from my iPad using DISBoards

LTT is all one price, exact price depends on the season. They will bring out the mac n cheese for you. :) I always ask for it for me.

That is only dinner. Lunch is off a menu.

GET A DISNEY VACATION QUOTE

Dreams Unlimited Travel is committed to providing you with the very best vacation planning experience possible. Our Vacation Planners are experts and will share their honest advice to help you have a magical vacation.

Let us help you with your next Disney Vacation!

facebook twitter