LTT is it worth it?

WeLoveLilo05

DIS Veteran
This year we have FD but were thinking of doing mostly breakfasts (I know doesn't really make sense financially but we feel like its a lot trying to be somewhere at a certain time for dinner if we are enjoying the pool or whatnot) so we were thinking of doing just 2 dinners and the rest breakfasts. How is LTT? we have never done it, is it worth it? We have done a lot over the years, we are trying to eat in the parks mostly or our hotel (BC or BW area). Thanks!

I just experienced this for dinner for the first time and it was good, not great. I personally liked the food at the Garden Grill way better but that's just me. I've seen lots of people post that the a la carte menu at LLT is much better than dinner. Anything at BC/BW is good imo.

I've only done LTT lunch and that was very good. We had great service and food was really delicious. It's made me very curious about dinner now, but the dinner options don't work well for my kiddos.

Ltt is ne of our families favorite dinners just ate there a few hours ago doing lunch for the first time this year

I really enjoy Whispering Canyon's skillet dinner as compared the the LTT dinner, I'd also agree that Garden Grill has better food as well compared to LTT's dinner.

I enjoy the location of LTT, I like the old style decor, but the dinner is just ok. We go there about once every two years.

I wouldn't waste a dinner on LTT. So many other good places to try, especially around WS! LTT dinner is pretty "meh"

This year we have FD but were thinking of doing mostly breakfasts (I know doesn't really make sense financially but we feel like its a lot trying to be somewhere at a certain time for dinner if we are enjoying the pool or whatnot) so we were thinking of doing just 2 dinners and the rest breakfasts. How is LTT? we have never done it, is it worth it? We have done a lot over the years, we are trying to eat in the parks mostly or our hotel (BC or BW area). Thanks!

Do you make a plan tha maps out your park days and times? I like breakfast but do nto waste too much time, mainly CS and then off to the parks, so plannign breakfast is a big deal for my family.

So, if I was planning meals and wanted to eat in the parks or near my resort, I woudl first determine when I was going to be in the parks, and then use that to my advantage. For instance, on your MK day, LTT woudl work because that is where we were going to be. Worth is subjective, so that's hard. On Epcot day I would plan a meal in the park, there are so many good restaurants.

If you know you are plannign to spend afternoons swimming, I woul plan dinner at captains, Grill or any of the other BW area restaurnats because that would not be too inconvenient. You know when your family tends to be hungry for dinner, so plan one around that time.

We ate supper there in March and the food was great as usual. But they changed the frozen pilgrim's punch and we did not like the new flavor.

Thanks, Maybe I will cancel this one. I feel MK really likes good food, my favorite place to eat there is Columbia Harbor House lol

We loved it in 2014 but returned there last Feb and it wasn't as good. They replaced the pork with ham that was really salty, and the steak has been replaced with pot roast, that was dry. The turkey was the best of the three meats. I also think they used to have sweet potatoes but they were gone last time. No longer a must-do for us, sadly.

I agree with the other posters on dinner being "meh". I wasn't bad....... but I've never been back and don't really have any desire to. Until this thread I had actually forgot we ate there!

GET A DISNEY VACATION QUOTE

Dreams Unlimited Travel is committed to providing you with the very best vacation planning experience possible. Our Vacation Planners are experts and will share their honest advice to help you have a magical vacation.

Let us help you with your next Disney Vacation!

facebook twitter