• Controversial Topics
    Several months ago, I added a private sub-forum to allow members to discuss these topics without fear of infractions or banning. It's opt-in, opt-out. Corey Click Here

LTT in late August

Nechville

DIS Veteran
Planning a last minute trip at the end of August. I've been able to get every ADR I want, including CRT, except Liberty Tree Tavern dinner. I know it was closed last Fall, so don't think it would be closed then, and I can get a lunch. Could it just be full already?

Planning a last minute trip at the end of August. I've been able to get every ADR I want, including CRT, except Liberty Tree Tavern dinner. I know it was closed last Fall, so don't think it would be closed then, and I can get a lunch. Could it just be full already?

Yes. THere are not many TS choices in teh MK, and LTT is a favorite, so it could be booked. I would keep checking though. It seems that there are a lot of people who book two ADR's for dinner and drop them as they gfigure out their touring style. At least that has been a trending recommendation lately.

We were able to book a lunch ADR there and we are going in August so definitely keep trying! I've never tried it... So looking forward to it

Could it just be full already?

1) Yes.
2) Lots of folks (like me) do not want characters and screaming/running kids during dinner.
3) The lack of characters aids this for LTT diners.
4) LTT is actually making more profit since eliminating their characters.

Thanks for your thoughts. They must have been holding them back because I just got my choice of a ton of times for all my dates :)

GET A DISNEY VACATION QUOTE

Dreams Unlimited Travel is committed to providing you with the very best vacation planning experience possible. Our Vacation Planners are experts and will share their honest advice to help you have a magical vacation.

Let us help you with your next Disney Vacation!

facebook twitter