LSS in the Twin Cities?

Julia H.

Earning My Ears
Does anyone happen to know of good scrapbook stores in the Minneapolis/St. Paul area? Have a favorite?

Thanks!

There are several listed in the back of my Creating Keepsakes Magazine. It depends how far into the suburbs you want to go.
I've heard Archivers is awesome, but I haven't gotten there yet either.
Four Archivers Stores-www.archiversonline.com
1.)14658 Cedar Ave. Apple Valley
2.)8046 Wedgewood Lane Maple Grove
3.)1152 Eden Prairie Center Eden Prairie
4.)2391 Fairview Ave. Roseville

Binding Memories- A Mrs. Grossman's Red Heart Store
2100 Snelling Roseville

Creative Corner
11415 NW Foley Blvd. Coon Rapids

Creative You (www.creativeyou.com)
9586 Noble Pkwy. Brooklyn Park

Memory Mania!-A Mrs. Grossman's Red Heart Store
(www.memory-mania.com)
1795 Radio Dr. Woodbury

Paige's in Time (www.paigesintime.com)
7149 N. 10th ST. Oakdale

Scrapbooks Ltd. -A Mrs. Grossman's Red Heart Store
www.scrapbooksltd.com
1095 Diffley Rd. Eagan & 10518 France Ave. S. Bloomington

grover and bananiem,

I checked out the web sites, and it looks like I've got lots of great choices! Thanks so much!

I have found a nice scrapbook store that is not a big box chain store. The owner and the employee's take a interest in you and your project, know you by your first name. Yes you do have to drive a bit to get there, but if you are lucky enough to live north west of the cities this will be worth your time. The info on one of the "little shop" left is
Scrap N' Chat
148 W Broadway St
Monticello, MN 55362
(763) 295-8666
scrapnchat@charterinternet.com
They give lots of personal service, and have Friday and Saturday night Crops and have a modestly priced Scrapping house in Becker Mn.

Target, Wal-mart, Joann's and Michael's all have scrap book supplies if you are not near any of the speciality shops.

GET A DISNEY VACATION QUOTE

Dreams Unlimited Travel is committed to providing you with the very best vacation planning experience possible. Our Vacation Planners are experts and will share their honest advice to help you have a magical vacation.

Let us help you with your next Disney Vacation!

facebook twitter