• Controversial Topics
    Several months ago, I added a private sub-forum to allow members to discuss these topics without fear of infractions or banning. It's opt-in, opt-out. Corey Click Here

Lowest prices on Fantasy so far??? See inside!

lmhall2000

May the road rise to meet you....May God hold you
IGT: $700 1st two passengers, $400 next two!!!

7 night Western Caribbean

Last week of September!! I think that is when we'll be traveling from here on out!! :) Pretty decent fare!!

I have been following specials for months, but think this is the best fare I've seen outside CM/Military possibilities.

Up until 2 days ago this was the fare listed for all sailings departing in September, not just the last week. Then the IGT rates at $700 pp vanished...poof lol. But i agree those are some AWESOME rates!!!!

This is the time I curse being a teacher. We're looking at the same itinerary for July and will be paying almost 8K.

That's a great rate! We booked the day the cruises were released (nearly two years ago) for our Sept 22, 2012 Fantasy Eastern and we are paying:

Category 9B Deluxe Oceanview
$938, first two passengers
$763, second two passengers

Up until 2 days ago this was the fare listed for all sailings departing in September, not just the last week. Then the IGT rates at $700 pp vanished...poof lol. But i agree those are some AWESOME rates!!!!

Sadly, I know...had checked 4x a day for 4 weeks, afraid they would not come out..so booked 2 VGT..the very next day IGT came out, but the lowest it showed for Eastern was $753 first two and 550 the next two...they dropped even more in this last week...

I knew last year that DCL would have to reduce rates once the Fantasy came out! The supply and demand changed once the new ship came out. What I would have loved to seen were some of these great rates offered on opening day. The year the Dream came out there were some great rates on opening day especially for the month of September.I would love for 2014 opening dates to have some of these guarantees and special offered once they open up!

We booked at this rate the other day... 4 of us, inside GTY $2245. So excited!

Awesome!!! It really is more economical than a WDW trip!! We used to get WDW on a steal for around $2500 (food included at Poly) for five people for 7 nights....no more...cruising offers the best value if you can travel quickly! :)

When we did the Magic in 2009, in September also, I think we paid $399pp for a 7 night. Our son was an infant and I think they only charged us a little over $100 for him as a 3rd passenger. Booked a GTY and ended up with an accessible stateroom which was HUGE :) Love sailing in September!

What a great rate! I miss the days when we could pull our kids out of school but with two high schoolers and a busy football schedule, we just have to pay up and cruise in the summer.

Historically, these are not the "best ever" rates for a 7 night cruise, but they are darn good ones. We've gotten $599 for a 7 night cruise a couple of times--most recently May 2009. Third passenger was even less. AH the good old days--I did 6 people + airfare for under $6K!:)

Historically, these are not the "best ever" rates for a 7 night cruise, but they are darn good ones. We've gotten $599 for a 7 night cruise a couple of times--most recently May 2009. Third passenger was even less. AH the good old days--I did 6 people + airfare for under $6K!:)

Best ever for Fantasy...not Magic/Wonder, we had 7 people on 10 night Mediterannean (Magic)...paid $4000 but had $1600 in OBC, so with $2400/7 averaged $348 for a 10 night Med...my best deal ever :)

GET A DISNEY VACATION QUOTE

Dreams Unlimited Travel is committed to providing you with the very best vacation planning experience possible. Our Vacation Planners are experts and will share their honest advice to help you have a magical vacation.

Let us help you with your next Disney Vacation!

GET UP TO A $1000 SHIPBOARD CREDIT AND AN EXCLUSIVE GIFT!

If you make your Disney Cruise Line reservation with Dreams Unlimited Travel you’ll receive these incredible shipboard credits to spend on your cruise!

Latest posts

facebook twitter