• Controversial Topics
    Several months ago, I added a private sub-forum to allow members to discuss these topics without fear of infractions or banning. It's opt-in, opt-out. Corey Click Here

Lowest price on photopass CD at DL?

Minnesota mom

Earning My Ears
Hi, my family and I will be at DLR/DCA beginning November 17. I am looking to get the best deal on a photopass CD.

I realize that one can pre-order (before the trip) the CD and pay about $99. I thought I had read (and maybe I just dreamed it?) that another option would be to purchase the CD at the parks, and the cost would be about $59 (granted, this would be without graphics, borders and the like but still a good savings).

Does the $59 option resonate with anyone? Or was I just dreaming?

Thanks for any help!

The basic photo cd is $59.95. Ijust bought ours in the park two weeks ago. They were having a special for $20 more you could get 3 5 x 7's, but I opted not too since I will be printing mine out myself anyway. I beleive the cd with the graphics and stuff was $79 also, but I can't remember for sure! $59.95 is definately the lowest you are gonna get!

The Photopass CD was $59.95 when I was there a week and a half ago. If you have a Premium Annual Pass you can get 10% off the price. I bought it with a 20% off because I used the 20% off Coupon that I got when I bought the Halloween Treat ticket. The coupon was 10% off for a purchase of $50 and 20% off for a purchase of $100.

GET A DISNEY VACATION QUOTE

Dreams Unlimited Travel is committed to providing you with the very best vacation planning experience possible. Our Vacation Planners are experts and will share their honest advice to help you have a magical vacation.

Let us help you with your next Disney Vacation!

facebook twitter