Lowest Price for Disney Cruise

crazy4wdw

Moderator - Restaurant Board
I am thinking about taking my neice on a Disney Crusie for her graduation - probably May 2005. What is your experience for getting the lowest price for the cruise? I have looked at the Disney Crusie web site and some travel agency sites.

Does anyone have a preference?

Thanks!

You see many posts on people use Dreams Unlimited, Costco, All Seasons Travel. I have used All Seasons & they have great customer service & great prices. They have a web-site that you can view pricing on as well:

http://www.allseastravel.com/

You will notice that in May '05 all the 7 night cruises except the May 7th cruise will be on the west coast.

Best way to get the lowest price is to book EARLY!!!

I use Dana at www.micdan.com (aka cruise planners) she is a great TA and has always gotten the lowest price for me. Everytime I have booked a cruise, I get a quote from DCL directly,allseas or DU and Dana. Everytime, Dana has been the lowest. She specializes in DCL, and I think is getting on or off the pin cruise today! LOL

Is directly booking with Disney for a land-sea vacation a good way to go? Any other suggestions if we would like to combine 4days land 3days at sea, as far as using a travel service?

Thanks in advance! Katherine

Another vote for Dana. She saved me alot of $$$$$. I first booked thru disney then switch my ressie to her. Never cruised before, and we booked the land and sea. Too bad its so far away.

We saved a bundle w/ Costco. It is worth calling them for a quote. At least that way you have a comparison to go by when getting prices from other TA's.

P.S. I love the binary signature, too. I did a project on binary language in the 5th grade. I don't think even the teacher understood it!

We worked through Luxury Vacation Mall (Beverly). We have been extremely happy with the customer service, but the best part about this TA is that they will price match. I found a really low (so low she didn't believe at first it was a legit price) on the internet through some online only agency that I would never have felt comfortable working with since they would have charged extra to talk to an actual travel rep. Beverly took that price and matched it with her agency AND gave us superb customer service. I would definately recommend her! Surf the web for the absolute lowest price you can get, I can't imagine DCL can come close.

I second that about Luxury Vacation Mall!!! We used them to book a last minute Carnival Cruise (Fantasy) last Feb and the same thing happened to us. We found a price that was low, but by the time we called to reserve it (through a different agency) it was quite a bit more expensive. This was all in a 2 day time frame. I had gotten a quote from Luxury Vacation Mall earlier, so I tried them back and they still had cabins available and they were going to give it to us for the original quoted price. Their customer service is awsome too!

sue at dreams unlimited got me a fantastic price for the may 7 2005 sailing! saved big $$$$$ over booking directly with DCL

i booked the REAS package & sue will take care of all my reservations-questions always answered promptly & great customer service

dreams unlimited is the sponsor of these boards and their link is at the top of the cruise formum

:sunny:

We have booked with ALL Seasons and have been very pleased with service and with the prices we received!

The best rates we've seen are with All Seasons Travel. We've used them and have had nothing but great service from them. I just got of the phone with them changing my sailing date for 2005. Everything was handled quickly and just as I had asked for it to be. I definately recommend them.

Thus far I have found AAA to have the best deal on Disney Cruise tickets. I paid about $100.00 less than the advertised allseasonstravel.com for my sailing date.

We've always booked with DCL to nail down the cabin we wanted and then got quotes from various TAs to transfer to. Every time Costco came out best for us, but YMMV!

We also went with All Seasons Trave (www.allseastravel.com). We were very happy with them. The price they gave us was less than going directly through Disney. Chuck and his wife were on our cruise last week. They went out of their way to do some extra special things for my kids while on board. I would definately book with them again.

We also saved money by booking our airline travel ourselves. It was much cheaper than going through Disney. And we saved money by renting a car vs. Disney transportation. For a family of 5, the Disney transportation was our most expensive option. So instead we did day rentals through Budget Rent A Car.

I also recommend Dana at micdan.com. We got prices from about 5 different places and Dana's was the lowest. And she is a pleasure to work with.

Thanks everyone for your responses! Now awaiting quotes from micdan.com and all seasons travel. Hopefully I will have the cruise booked by Dec. 1. I will then have lots of other questions!

GET A DISNEY VACATION QUOTE

Dreams Unlimited Travel is committed to providing you with the very best vacation planning experience possible. Our Vacation Planners are experts and will share their honest advice to help you have a magical vacation.

Let us help you with your next Disney Vacation!

GET UP TO A $1000 SHIPBOARD CREDIT AND AN EXCLUSIVE GIFT!

If you make your Disney Cruise Line reservation with Dreams Unlimited Travel you’ll receive these incredible shipboard credits to spend on your cruise!

facebook twitter