Lowes gift cards

dtr_angel

Sorry I'm Late
I have a $50 lowes gift card on the way for a rebate. Can it be used to buy another gift card when I get it? I know they sell amazon gift cards, anyone know if they sell Disney gift cards?

Sent from my iPhone using DISBoards

No, you cannot buy a gift card with a lowes gift card, I asked the last time I was in there, and yes they do sell Disney gift cards.

I have a $50 lowes gift card on the way for a rebate. Can it be used to buy another gift card when I get it? I know they sell amazon gift cards, anyone know if they sell Disney gift cards? Sent from my iPhone using DISBoards

I would give it a try lowes has the self check out lanes try it on one of those see if it works, the target by my house tried to tell me I couldn't use gift cards to pay for gift cards and we all know that's not true at target.

Sent from my iPhone using DISBoards

I used a lowes gift card to buy a Olive Garden & Dunkin Donuts gift card....went to checkout with cashier....no problem at all

I would try it at least.
I just used a Visa gift card in CVS to buy a Disney GC.
It can't hurt to try. I agree with PP to use the self check out.

My 8 year old won a $50 gift card from Lowe's for our neighborhood clean-up. Since there isn't much that he would want there, we were able to buy an Amazon gift card with it. The manager had to be asked and approved but he did it.

I don't know if I'm allowed to post links to other forums, so please google "Where can you buy third party gift cards with store gift cards?"

The general consensus is that you cannot purchase a gift card with a gift card at Lowes.

I have always read that you cannot use a Lowe's gift card to buy another store's gift card but since people report having success, I say try it and let us know how it goes :goodvibes

Giftcardmall was selling Lowes gift cards on ebay for 20% in November. There was a thread on another forum about this and also about buying other gc's with the Lowe's gc. The general concensus was it varied by store/region. My local Lowe's had no problem in late December with me using my Lowe's gc to buy other gc's.

GET A DISNEY VACATION QUOTE

Dreams Unlimited Travel is committed to providing you with the very best vacation planning experience possible. Our Vacation Planners are experts and will share their honest advice to help you have a magical vacation.

Let us help you with your next Disney Vacation!

facebook twitter