• Controversial Topics
    Several months ago, I added a private sub-forum to allow members to discuss these topics without fear of infractions or banning. It's opt-in, opt-out. Corey Click Here

Low Deposit Bookings for 2014?? (Plus Thomson Car Hire)

Rascal1003

Disney Family !
Hi Folks,
Are there any recommendations for where to book for Sept 2014 on a low deposit? (to spread the cost a little more than we have had to in the past).

I've looked at Thomson, which seem reasonable, but have never flown into Sanford. We've always gone MCO or Tampa (BA/Virgin).

Also, Thomson seem to include a car, but advise that its only a very basic cover and you should upgrade to a Premium policy at an additional £500 !!
This is strange when the rental is through Alamo and their standard rental is fully inclusive.

I tried removing the rental car from the quote and it doesn't reduce the cost, but overall is a cheaper option to rent independently.

Any advice appreciated.

I would book things separately, not through a package. The WDW website only takes a £200 deposit. Has some hotels that are not Disney ones but not all the time. £500 extra for a basic car for the insurance is a rip off, don't pay.

Complete orlando take a deposit. Iv booked once in the past and that was just flights and 4 nights off site hotel. Rented points for the disneyworld part.

Complete orlando is £75 per room and 20% of tickets then £100 pp for the flight , we always book the car nearer to departure date

No as its one room

That's fab, we still have no idea due to postings where we will be living so we don't want to miss out on the free DDP for next year, so we will book and that way if we have to move it or lose our deposit it won't be that bad, hopefully no matter where we are living I will be able to keep the dates, we just won't book flights with it.

Tinkerpea we are in the same boat, I think we will still be in the same place but you just never know!! I don't want to miss out on free dining either so will go ahead and book with the WDTC now and add flights later

GET A DISNEY VACATION QUOTE

Dreams Unlimited Travel is committed to providing you with the very best vacation planning experience possible. Our Vacation Planners are experts and will share their honest advice to help you have a magical vacation.

Let us help you with your next Disney Vacation!

Latest posts

facebook twitter