Loved the Roly Crump show on the Disneyland Podcast

mikelan6

World Traveler, Usually Optimistic
I just listened to Michael Bowling's podcast about Roly Crump. Another amazing show! Thanks for sharing your experience with us.

I can't wait for the Jim Cora show. I bet he has incredible stories.

:goodvibes

If you enjoyed the piece, might I suggest Rolly Crump's book.

I enjoyed it immensely. I found it on Amazon and downloaded it on my Kindle.

Is Rolly's book "It's Kind of a Cute Story"?

I also loved this segment. It's a great example of why I listen to the California edition of the podcast, even though I've not made it to Disneyland yet.

I must admit . . . I found this segment extremely informative and entertaining.
I wish I had the time and resources to get to the left coast when the Marty Sklar presentation is made.

Is Rolly's book "It's Kind of a Cute Story"?

I also loved this segment. It's a great example of why I listen to the California edition of the podcast, even though I've not made it to Disneyland yet.

Yes, that is the title of Rolly's book, which is a really fun read. And here is a sneak peak for readers of this thread - keep listening to the Disneyland podcast and you may be treated to a conversation with Rolly and his biographer, Jeff Heimbuch.

GET A DISNEY VACATION QUOTE

Dreams Unlimited Travel is committed to providing you with the very best vacation planning experience possible. Our Vacation Planners are experts and will share their honest advice to help you have a magical vacation.

Let us help you with your next Disney Vacation!

facebook twitter