Love your Job/Hate your Job?

Karista

Mouseketeer
I took the day off today (I'm sick - cough cough) and I'm finding that I really, really, really like being home. The funny thing is, I really like my job too, the work and my friends. I find myself missing work, enjoying the DIS but being bored at the same time - AARGH. This is sort've a love/hate relationship I guess - LOL.

Karista said:
I took the day off today (I'm sick - cough cough) and I'm finding that I really, really, really like being home. The funny thing is, I really like my job too, the work and my friends. I find myself missing work, enjoying the DIS but being bored at the same time - AARGH. This is sort've a love/hate relationship I guess - LOL.

Everyone likes being home. ;)

I love what I do - but I get annoyed at what I have to do.

I do technical support - some days Im a patient teacher - explaining this silliest things, step, by step by step, over and over again. :angel:

Other days, Im an annoyed, angry witch. Who bites their tounge through entire calls! ! ! :furious:

I used to love my job, but office politics have made me hate it.

I used to love my job as well . . .but with my new boss, I'm finding it hard to be a nice person . . .I think I'm becoming suddenly ill . . .hmmmmm wonder if I'll be able to come to work tomorrow?

I hate, hate, hate my job!!! pirate: I would love to be a SAHM but we can't afford it. I work in accounting and am about 10 classes short of having my degree. I only take classes when I can, which hasn't been in a few years. I just don't know if this is what I'm supposed to do. I am very unhappy but I don't want to change jobs again. It took me a year to find this job. I have no motivation here whatsoever. The people aren't very nice. I have one boss who is ok to work for, the other is a pain in the rear end. I literally cannot stand to even look at him. It's tough because this company has a lot of great potential, but I just don't think they will ever get it together. They have a high turnover for this type of business industry and don't care to ever see any changes that could be made to improve morale and the company in general.

I get so jealous because my husband knew what his calling was when he was a kid. He does something he enjoys and I literally could not see him doing anything else. Why can't I find that?

I have 2 jobs. One of them is telemarketing/order taking from home- and I really enjoy the fact I work from home and I like the job.

I also do medical billing and I LOVE this job. It's more the practice and people I work with. They are some of the greatest co-workers, and I really enjoy work because of them.

I liked my job many years ago....but now it is a real drag...........only 322 days till I get my severance package and I'M OUTTA HERE!!!!!!!!!!! Insurance jobs stink!!!! :lmao:

I'm hoping I like my new job that I start on Monday. I have been at my old job for 25 years, started in High School. The company closed, I liked my work and my boss. This will all be so new for me. I hope I come home saying how much I love my new job, and not in tears how much I hate it!

GET A DISNEY VACATION QUOTE

Dreams Unlimited Travel is committed to providing you with the very best vacation planning experience possible. Our Vacation Planners are experts and will share their honest advice to help you have a magical vacation.

Let us help you with your next Disney Vacation!

facebook twitter