• Controversial Topics
    Several months ago, I added a private sub-forum to allow members to discuss these topics without fear of infractions or banning. It's opt-in, opt-out. Corey Click Here

Love you guys!!

Shellyb84

DIS Veteran
So I've been posting a bit for about a month or so. Just wanted to say how awesome the DIS is. I've learned so much and gotten great advice. Plus its fun to give others ideas and advice :) Hope to one day get to meet up with some DISers on a trip.

So I've been posting a bit for about a month or so. Just wanted to say how awesome the DIS is. I've learned so much and gotten great advice. Plus its fun to give others ideas and advice :) Hope to one day get to meet up with some DISers on a trip.

That would be totally awesome having a DISer meet trip! Like setting up a trip just for that purpose would be amazing. And I'm glad you're liking it. I've been posting for just a little under a month, and I love this community. I see nothing but positive people (even if it's discussing a negative topic), it seems like everyone on here is all about helping each other and just giving their honest opinion without attacking eachother. I love it!

Totally agree with you! Especially with having planned a wedding and other events at Disney, without the DIS, my life would have been a million times more difficult!

GET A DISNEY VACATION QUOTE

Dreams Unlimited Travel is committed to providing you with the very best vacation planning experience possible. Our Vacation Planners are experts and will share their honest advice to help you have a magical vacation.

Let us help you with your next Disney Vacation!

Latest posts

facebook twitter