Love to you all for tomorrow...

WISHing you strength for the services today and the meet tomorrow. Think of it as a celebration of Bawb's life! All my love...

Thoughts, prayers and Love from Richmond VA

You've all been on my mind all day today.. I will be lighting a candle at 3:00 today as my way of being with all of you.

Bawb We all love and Miss you
if i were there now i would be drinking a Dole whip in your Honor!:guilty:
Love you Bawb:hug:

I am as well thinking of all of you today and how tough this day will be for you. Hugs to all of you, praying you are able to get thorugh this day.

Amy

Thinking of you all right now. :grouphug:

Also love to all you other DISers around the globe that are there in spirit with them.:grouphug:

Sending my thoughts and prayers to everyone today from here in Ohio. :hug:

Thoughts, prayers and Love from Richmond VA

You've all been on my mind all day today.. I will be lighting a candle at 3:00 today as my way of being with all of you.

Another Richmonder sending lots of love to you guys today.

Thinking of you all on this difficult day. I know you will draw strength and comfort from each other, and that you will be strength and comfort for Bob's family.

I also will be there in spirit. I know today will be incrdiably difficult for all of them. I just watched the memorial video and broke down, so I know it must be heart-breaking for them. My praayers go out to them all today and tomorrow.

Love,

Sammie

GET A DISNEY VACATION QUOTE

Dreams Unlimited Travel is committed to providing you with the very best vacation planning experience possible. Our Vacation Planners are experts and will share their honest advice to help you have a magical vacation.

Let us help you with your next Disney Vacation!

facebook twitter