• Controversial Topics
    Several months ago, I added a private sub-forum to allow members to discuss these topics without fear of infractions or banning. It's opt-in, opt-out. Corey Click Here

Love This Site

Whoever said this site was as addicting as WDW is SO right!!! Love hearing from everyone--nice to know i'm not the only 'obsessed ' fan

Whoever said this site was as addicting as WDW is SO right!!! Love hearing from everyone--nice to know i'm not the only 'obsessed ' fan

You're definitely not the only one!! I've only been a member here for maybe a month??? I still have over 6 months until my first trip - AND I CAN'T WAIT!!!:scared1: :scared1:

I discovered this site recently, and it's probably a good thing. I think I would have spent countless hours of my life on the site or wishing that I was! Having been to WDW more than a dozen times, there is still so much that I didn't know! I can't wait until our next trip! :goodvibes

I'm new to the site too and I'm so addicted already!! DH is so tired of hearing me talk about the DIS but I just can't help it.:lovestruc I've learned so much from everyone here! :) What I love is how everyone is so willing to help out one another and offer any info or advice they may have.

Thanks DIS, and:thanks: fellow DISers!!

GET A DISNEY VACATION QUOTE

Dreams Unlimited Travel is committed to providing you with the very best vacation planning experience possible. Our Vacation Planners are experts and will share their honest advice to help you have a magical vacation.

Let us help you with your next Disney Vacation!

facebook twitter