• Controversial Topics
    Several months ago, I added a private sub-forum to allow members to discuss these topics without fear of infractions or banning. It's opt-in, opt-out. Corey Click Here

Love Disneyland

omega6565

Earning My Ears
Well got back from Disneyland spent 5 days there had a great time the wife and I was able to ride the Lilly Belle and have lunch at Club 33 what a wonderful week and was able to see the candle Lights ceremonies what a wonderful thing to witness"

omega6565 said:
Well got back from Disneyland spent 5 days there had a great time the wife and I was able to ride the Lilly Belle and have lunch at Club 33 what a wonderful week and was able to see the candle Lights ceremonies what a wonderful thing to witness,

RebeccaLuvzDisney said:
I love Disneyland, too! Every time I go we make more memories!

Hey just wanna let you know if you're an "Annual Passholder "you can get 15 percent off of your food bill and merchandise at any place in the both parks even across the Street at most of the restaurants not all but most will give you 15 percent discount of their food bill the IHOP restaurant does only if you're "Annual Passholder"

GET A DISNEY VACATION QUOTE

Dreams Unlimited Travel is committed to providing you with the very best vacation planning experience possible. Our Vacation Planners are experts and will share their honest advice to help you have a magical vacation.

Let us help you with your next Disney Vacation!

facebook twitter