Love DCL's customer service

KKKKCS

Mouseketeer
My wife and I just got off the Feb. 3rd Magic and I have to say that despite what some have experienced, we have experienced nothing but fantastic customer service from DCL on all our cruises. The latest example is the cruise we just had. Our nephew was supposed to be on the first cruise out of dry dock that was canceled. Due to medical reasons, his original travel companion was unable to go on the free replacement cruise. Our nephew called DCL to ask if, instead, he could include his aunt and pay cash for his uncle. After about 2 hours, a lot of which was spent on hold while the agent verified things several times with supervisors, was assured that it was fine. Long story short, it was not fine. The policy was that only the original guests could use the free cruise. After another call to DCL to speak directly with a supervisor, our nephew was told the original call would be reviewed and he would receive a call the following day. As promised the supervisor called and agreed that our nephew had done everything possible to make sure adding us was OK, apologized for all the inconvenience and hassle, and booked all three of us on the cruise...............FOR FREE! And it made us GOLD to boot. Talk about pixie dust! Now we just have to wait until July for our 7 day Eastern.

That's wonderful! I've never had anything but wonderful, helpful service from DCL. We haven't had anything hard to take care of, but the people I've talked to have been amazing.

GET A DISNEY VACATION QUOTE

Dreams Unlimited Travel is committed to providing you with the very best vacation planning experience possible. Our Vacation Planners are experts and will share their honest advice to help you have a magical vacation.

Let us help you with your next Disney Vacation!

GET UP TO A $1000 SHIPBOARD CREDIT AND AN EXCLUSIVE GIFT!

If you make your Disney Cruise Line reservation with Dreams Unlimited Travel you’ll receive these incredible shipboard credits to spend on your cruise!

facebook twitter