Love DCL chicken tenders - do they have same ones at the parks?

JoTheBookish

Mouseketeer
This question is actually for my DH who is obsessed with the DCL chicken tenders. We're headed to WDW in August & would love to find the same (or close to it) chicken tenders that they have on the ships. Any suggestions?

Most restaurants have nuggets in the kids menu not fingers. They aren't very good.

I've never been to DL so I can't comment on that but WDW's nuggets are amazing and the best I've ever had lol. I love them.

There are two types of nuggets at WDW. One is all white meat that isn't uniformly shaped. I find those to be quite good, and I am not a fan of "kid junk food," or whatever you might call it. The other is a uniformly shaped flat object made of chicken mash. Those are not good. They are disgusting.

They used to be exactly the same, but not anymore. I would say the quality, flavor etc is very similar when you purchase the adult nuggets. Just avoid the nuggets from the kids menu.

I've never been to DL so I can't comment on that but WDW's nuggets are amazing and the best I've ever had lol. I love them.

I believe OP is asking about Disney Cruise Lines (DCL), not Disneyland Resort (DL).
I wonder if they are totally different, since they very well could have a different supplier near the port.
OP, I have never been on a cruise, so I don't know the answer, but I think the chances are good that they are different.

I'm fairly certain the chicken tenders in the park are not the same ones served on the ships. But the ones served in the parks are very good. Just make sure you are ordering "chicken breast tenders". The chicken nuggets on the kids menus are (or at least used to be) the pressed chicken part type nuggets and are pretty horrendous.

GET A DISNEY VACATION QUOTE

Dreams Unlimited Travel is committed to providing you with the very best vacation planning experience possible. Our Vacation Planners are experts and will share their honest advice to help you have a magical vacation.

Let us help you with your next Disney Vacation!

facebook twitter