Love Bug update?

mickeymoo

Earning My Ears
We arrive in 3 days...what's the latest love bug update for those who are there now or just returned:shamrock:

We got home yesterday and as the previous poster said, we saw a few but not bad.

I live about 20 mins from the mouse and I have not seen many in my area. Very unusual. I hope they are not late this year.

We saw two couples while we were there (trust me, I was looking for them!) and came home with not too many splattered on the car. :lmao:

i'd almost forgot about those pesky bugs, guess they'll be out in full force by the time i get there.

got back today some parks are worse than others. they only were a bother to me at the unversal parks and animal kingdom

I just drove to and from Tallahassee. I think they are all dead on my car. I cleaned my windshield at least six times and it looks like a bug cemetery. Yuck!

I haven't been to the parks for a few days, so I have no idea what they are like there.

Hopefully they will hold off until we get home !

I aggree as we are leaving in 6 days. I have been watching the lovebug posts and they have been around for a while but none have stated that they have been real bad, I guess this means we are in the clear or that there will be a huge outbreak while we are there.

GET A DISNEY VACATION QUOTE

Dreams Unlimited Travel is committed to providing you with the very best vacation planning experience possible. Our Vacation Planners are experts and will share their honest advice to help you have a magical vacation.

Let us help you with your next Disney Vacation!

facebook twitter