• Controversial Topics
    Several months ago, I added a private sub-forum to allow members to discuss these topics without fear of infractions or banning. It's opt-in, opt-out. Corey Click Here

Love bug time yet?

Carriemel

Emma Clare's Mommy
As the header asks - is it time for them to come out in Central Fla? We saw a few down here in West Palm Beach this morning, and we're PRAYING it's not quite time for them to come out en masse.

As the header asks - is it time for them to come out in Central Fla? We saw a few down here in West Palm Beach this morning, and we're PRAYING it's not quite time for them to come out en masse.

We just arrived home yesterday and while at WDW this past 9 days we started to see them once in awhile, but nothing big as of yet.

That helps! - I'm also looking for people to tell me how the turnpike is - if they've started to swarm there yet or not... Anyone???

Two years ago we were there the second week of Sept, arriving Sept 6. They were soooo annoying. I have long hair and they were nesting int there I swear. Gross,

I'm not a fan of the love bugs. I'm afraid that by mid-September, we are going to be in prime season for them.

We live 2 miles from the Castle and have observed some love bugs in the past week or so. Not a huge influx just yet, but it is starting.

We just came back from WDW yesterday and there were some, but not annoying yet.

GET A DISNEY VACATION QUOTE

Dreams Unlimited Travel is committed to providing you with the very best vacation planning experience possible. Our Vacation Planners are experts and will share their honest advice to help you have a magical vacation.

Let us help you with your next Disney Vacation!

facebook twitter