Lounge Singers on the Fantasy

Discussion in 'Disney Cruise Line Forum' started by jdemwe, Aug 14, 2012.

1. jdemwe

jdemwe Earning My Ears

Sep 7, 2011
    So this is totally random, but my family was on the maiden voyage of the Fantasy and there was a couple (male and female pair that I assume are a couple) that were the “lounge singers”. They were young; somewhere around 30-35 I would guess. They sang in the atrium a few nights, up at the area above the adults only pool a few times, and just various other places. I thought they were the best lounge singers I have ever seen, they sounded great, harmonized really well, and they sang a wide variety of songs that included to almost every musical genre.

Anyway, I was wondering if they are still performing on the ship? Has anyone been on the Fantasy recently that saw/heard the lounge singers?
  2. darkwing818

darkwing818 DIS Veteran

Mar 5, 2011
    They sound like the couple that were singing on the Fantasy, when we cruised over the Memorial Day weekend. :cool1:
  3. Cmbar

Cmbar DIS Veteran

Jan 3, 2003
    We had the "Caspians" on the Fantasy in July. They were very good. They were a young couple plus a piano player. I seem to remember the girl playing the Big Bass instrument.
  4. GW45

GW45 Mouseketeer

Jul 18, 2010
    That sounds like the group that are still on the Fantasy as of last week thought they were very good, especially the piano player.