Lounge Chairs

pontikes67

Overplanner Underposter
Wondering is there any chance my room steward would help us grab some loungers for our verandah. We're staying in 5052 and the verandah is massive, like the size of the room massive and with it being a full ship, thought my wife would love to sun on our verandah.

I know extra chairs, is typically not an issue, but hoping for a couple of loungers.

Typically if it is an extended veranda they will have a type of lounger already. We stayed in an aft extended veranda and it had two regular chairs and two full lounge chairs (9672). We just recently stayed in a deck 5 extended veranda (5028) and it had two chairs and two, what I would call, chair loungers. The backs reclined but they were shorter than a full lounger.

We just recently stayed in a deck 5 extended veranda (5028) and it had two chairs and two, what I would call, chair loungers. The backs reclined but they were shorter than a full lounger.
This was what we had in our extended veranda 7690 on the Dream last week. Would have been nice for the full lounger but the chair loungers were fine

We are in 5052 on the Fantasy in April and am going to ask. I know it has 2 regular chairs and 2 chair loungers but regular loungers would be great. That verandah can certainly fit them! Can't hurt to ask!

We are in 5052 on the Fantasy in April and am going to ask. I know it has 2 regular chairs and 2 chair loungers but regular loungers would be great. That verandah can certainly fit them! Can't hurt to ask!
That's my plan after reading a post on DisneyCruiselineBlog. They had AFT large verandah...requested through Guest Services and was told no, but ask the room steward and they made it happen for a neighbor of theirs. I imagine, it can't be that big a deal, very limited number of super big verandahs. I'm on in 2 weeks, I'll let you know how it goes, just thought I'd see if anyone had done.

Typically if it is an extended veranda they will have a type of lounger already. We stayed in an aft extended veranda and it had two regular chairs and two full lounge chairs (9672). We just recently stayed in a deck 5 extended veranda (5028) and it had two chairs and two, what I would call, chair loungers. The backs reclined but they were shorter than a full lounger.

We will in 9672 in June, I'm super excited for the extend veranda. Would you be willing to share any pictures you have of the veranda, view, or the room in general?

We were in 5650 on the Fantasy last month, extended verandah. We had 6 chairs! Two 'regular' size chairs, 2 what I would call half-loungers and 2 full lounge chairs.

GET A DISNEY VACATION QUOTE

Dreams Unlimited Travel is committed to providing you with the very best vacation planning experience possible. Our Vacation Planners are experts and will share their honest advice to help you have a magical vacation.

Let us help you with your next Disney Vacation!

GET UP TO A $1000 SHIPBOARD CREDIT AND AN EXCLUSIVE GIFT!

If you make your Disney Cruise Line reservation with Dreams Unlimited Travel you’ll receive these incredible shipboard credits to spend on your cruise!

facebook twitter