Louisiana Girls Hit the World a May PTR

miceli20

Disney Veteran
This is my very first pre trip report ever. I will be going on a girls only trip in May wiht my 2 beautiful DD and my DS beautiful GF. We will be going to our very first Star Wars Weekend and celebrating my Birthday :woohoo:. I'll introduce you to our cast:
529810_3083319563841_1289408820_2249044_400731605_n.jpg

First is DS Girlfriend Ainsley, DD Gabby (17 and lives with autism), ME, and DD Hannah (15)

This is not OUR first trip to Disney by any means, but Ainsley was only 5 the last time she was there and very frightened. So what better way to get over those fears than with a girls trip.
We had originaaly decided to stay only 3 nights but you will soon see how that plays out.

How this all came about; I was talking with DH and stated I wanted to take the girls for a weekend trip just some mommy/daughter time. He said sonds great as long as I don't have to tag along, LOL. So I began trying to think of some fun places to go nearby for a quick weekend.
In the meantime my DD Hannah saw on the internet about the Star Wars Weekend at Disney, did I mention we are all Star Wars freaks at my house, and stated it would be great if we could ever go during the Star Wars weekend. Well that's all it took to get the little mouse running on that wheel in my head. From that moment I started looking up specials and airfare and t-shirt designs, :surfweb:
Next I'll tell you how I got a great deal on my trip. Hope to see you following.

Going in May, too! May 27-June 2 to be exact.

I think it's wonderful that you're doing a trip with just you and the girls! Looking forward to hearing more about your trip! :)

I just have to join in since I'm a Louisiana girl, too! :thumbsup2

Can't wait to hear all about y'alls plans!

GET A DISNEY VACATION QUOTE

Dreams Unlimited Travel is committed to providing you with the very best vacation planning experience possible. Our Vacation Planners are experts and will share their honest advice to help you have a magical vacation.

Let us help you with your next Disney Vacation!

facebook twitter