Louisiana DISMEET !!!

I'd LOVE LOVE LOVE to do a dismeet in LA!! :D I'm good for either BR or Lafayette!

I also work for Buffalo Wild Wings and we could use some tables there if needed.( either Baton Rouge locations, or Lafayette location)
It would have to be a off time though :D. Just let me know!

Hey Ya'll --

OP here...

I would LOVE To set one up.... I hosted a very successful Dismeet my last time at The World.... and LOVED it....
Tried to set one up here in Baton Rouge and it didn't work...

At any rate... I'd be fired up to meet just 1-2 of you if (in the event) we had some "no shows".....

So do ya'll want to Throw out some dates ? Would Noon 11/19 work for anyone? or 12/10 ?

((HUGS))
Mary

The Nov one *should* work for me as well! So far no plans!

Hey Folks;

November 19th would be Great.

We're up against LSU vs. Ole Miss but I'm not sure what time the game is... (and I'm good with any time no matter what... just know that might be a factor for others)

Last time we were headed to the Mall of Louisiana Courtyard for a 12noon lunch... but if that is too noisy... I'm open for suggestions...
If it is a nice day... we could figure out something at Perkins Rowe ?

If we can get the "where / when" set up... maybe we could all reach out and invite others....

((HUGS))
Mary

Hi! November 19th would work for me also, depending on the time. I have to factor in travelling an hour and half or so, each way. But I would love to meet up with some fellow Dis'ers.

:wave2:

So Far:
Pitypat
Desiree
Jesi
Me

Okay is the Mall of LA okay? Food Court near Carousel..... hoping it won't be noisy... (it probably will be )
At 11:30am?

I'll invite some Disfolks from Around here if this is cool with you all...

((HUGS))
Mary

Thats absolutely fine with me! The LSU/Ole Miss game still hasn't been announced yet but hoping for a late afternoon game there! :thumbsup2

Thanks Des for sending me the link..

Im not sure I can make it , but will try for sure , ill let you know after checking with DH and his schedule .

My name is Jenny and I live in Denham . I have a huge group of NOLA dis chicks that I am very close with. We get together all the time and really have stopped talking on our NOLA thread. Since we are all so close now , we sometimes are a bit too open LOL> No need for some of it to be aired on a public forum. We have a private group on FB for our chitter chatter .

Im not sure if any of the ladies from Nola can make it , that is kinda a busy weekend being it right before Thanksgiving.

Hope you can make it! And be sure to invite anyone else you can think of as well!

Des sent me the info on the meet as well. :goodvibes

We live out in Denham. DS has a flag football game at 10am on November 19th so I'm not sure if we will be able to make it. I've subscribed to keep updated on it just in case!

Hello I will love to come to the dis met. Have to check with hubby we are leaving Sunday to go to paragon and leaving there to go to natch to see our older daughter. So I will have to let y'all know

Hi! So is the meet still on 11/19? Also, is it easy to find the mall? I have never been to that mall. Actually I have only been to Baton Rouge once. I am looking forward to meeting everyone.

Jessica

Looks like we are on for noon November 19 at the Mall of Louisiana food court. (The mall is right off I-10 at Bluebonnet. If you come in on I-10 from NO direction, you will need to exit right after Siegen, because of construction. Coming from the west or from I-12, exit right on Bluebonnet. Should we all wear something Disney themed so we will recognize each other? We could stick lime green Mickeys on our foreheads! :rotfl: Why don't we meet in the area closest to the escalator on the Penney's/Macy's side (the east)? For those who aren't familiar with it, the food court is upstairs just opposite Sears, and there is a carousel in the middle of it.

If you are coming into town, there is a wonderful craft fair, the Broadmoor Arts and Crafts Festival, at Broadmoor High School close to Airline Hwy and Goodwood. (Go east on Goodwood from Airline.) It is very large and very popular, so you have to park at other schools and take a shuttle or walk. If you are interested in checking it out while you are in town, more information is at http://broadmoorhigh.ebrschools.org/explore.cfm/artscraftsfestival/

I look forward to meeting y'all!! :dance3:

Just found this thread and am so excited for a Dismeet!:banana:

I have to check with DH, but I'm pretty sure we can make it. We live in Springfield (near Ponchatoula). This will work pretty well as I wanted to make a trip in to the Mall of LA for some Christmas shopping anyway.

I think wearing Disney themed clothes sounds fun. :thumbsup2

YAAY!!! So excited to meet you all !

Thanks Pittypat for the spot.... that will be near the "down" escalator to the right of Smoothie King...right? I'll try to get there early and grab us a few tables... I have my Lime Green Poster Board from my 2010 DISMEET... will try to bring so when ya'll see it... you will know it is US !

Shall we all bring the "Story of our Most Magical Disney Moment" ?

I can't wait to meet you all and share.... (Sigh) FINALLY! A LOUISIANA Dismeet !

Will be wearing my Lime Green Shirt OR My Mickey Mouse Shirt.....

((HUGS))
Mary

Looks like the Ole Miss game has been announced finally too. 6pm so we should be good! Looking forward to meeting you all! I'm very shy though so I may not do a lot of talking at first. Gotta soak it all in. LMAO.

I'll be wearing a blue Mickey t shirt.

GET A DISNEY VACATION QUOTE

Dreams Unlimited Travel is committed to providing you with the very best vacation planning experience possible. Our Vacation Planners are experts and will share their honest advice to help you have a magical vacation.

Let us help you with your next Disney Vacation!

facebook twitter