• Controversial Topics
    Several months ago, I added a private sub-forum to allow members to discuss these topics without fear of infractions or banning. It's opt-in, opt-out. Corey Click Here

Lottery frustrations

crowland87

Earning My Ears
Hello ladies! Have any of you had a hard time with the lottery system in getting a date? I just got an update and I am in the lottery for all of my top 4 dates! I'm a little freaked out that I won't get any of my dates. Has this happened to anyone? What happens then? Thanks for any input!
Th

Wow really? Are you picking popular dates like 11/12/13, 2/14/13, memorial day, etc? We booked at 8 months out and took whatever Sat night was available at the locations we wanted but I have heard some people going into lotteries. Not that many dates though. :( Good luck!!! :goodvibes

I know just how you are feeling...I too have heard from our planner that my top dates have several brides for those date...fall 2013..I agree this is really frustrating...not sure what to do if we dont get any of them...how far out will we have to go...are you also fall 2013? Good luck to us all :)

GET A DISNEY VACATION QUOTE

Dreams Unlimited Travel is committed to providing you with the very best vacation planning experience possible. Our Vacation Planners are experts and will share their honest advice to help you have a magical vacation.

Let us help you with your next Disney Vacation!

facebook twitter