Lots of new video and discussion insights into Pandora from various sources

That looks amazing! Also of note, they previewed both the boat ride, and the banshee ride, so obviously both are up and running.

It looks like the entrance to the land is very narrow, unless they brought Whoopi and Cameron through an employee corridor. Big enough for only a family to fit though. Perhaps Disney has implemented a queue into the land to "transport" you to Pandora?

This should be interesting. It looks like they are looking at the set piece from the front though.

It looks like the entrance to the land is very narrow, unless they brought Whoopi and Cameron through an employee corridor. Big enough for only a family to fit though. Perhaps Disney has implemented a queue into the land to "transport" you to Pandora?

This should be interesting. It looks like they are looking at the set piece from the front though.
I don't believe that is a land entrance.

Is it just me, or does it come across that Whoopi is trying really hard to be in awe of somewhere she doesn't really want to be???

When they first go through the arch, and James Cameron says 'Look Up', expecting her to be awestruck, and I half expected her to say "what am i supposed to be seeing?" She goes on pretending it seems to be bowled over by the land.

Or maybe I'm reading too much into it. See for yourself

Is it just me, or does it come across that Whoopi is trying really hard to be in awe of somewhere she doesn't really want to be???

When they first go through the arch, and James Cameron says 'Look Up', expecting her to be awestruck, and I half expected her to say "what am i supposed to be seeing?" She goes on pretending it seems to be bowled over by the land.

Or maybe I'm reading too much into it. See for yourself
Merged you to the Pandora thread as this specific video has been posted at least 4 times on TPAS. :)

GET A DISNEY VACATION QUOTE

Dreams Unlimited Travel is committed to providing you with the very best vacation planning experience possible. Our Vacation Planners are experts and will share their honest advice to help you have a magical vacation.

Let us help you with your next Disney Vacation!

facebook twitter