Lots of inside pictures of the Fantasy

Thank you so much. I looked at every single photo...twice :goodvibes I would die to have that chandler in my living room. I CAN NOT wait till next Jan. Puerto Rico here we come. :woohoo:

Check this out... Disney Fantasy .

Lots of great pictures of the interior . Enjoy!

Thanks SO much for posting those, I was anxious to see real live pics!

May 5th needs to get here SOON!!!!

Please take care of her for me, we'll be on her the following week.

REALLY? OMG...that is UGLY.

It screams the tackiness of Carnival. Blech. Tasteless and UGLY.

What a shame that impolite posts aren't limited to Cruise Critic. I had hoped to get away from that for a while by coming to the Disney boards.

Well aren't you a beautiful girl. Love, love, love the lobby. And this from someone who doesn't feel quite the same about the Dream. Apparently this one is my ship. Those lines! And columns! So very, very gorgeous and classy.

Thanks for the link!

Well, if I wasn't excited about our September cruise before this morning I DEFINITELY am now. What a beautiful, spectacular ship. This will be our first cruise ever and even though I have nothing to compare it to, I believe we picked the best ship for our maiden voyage! CAN.NOT.WAIT!!!:cool1:

Thanks so much for posting the link!

Thanks so much for the link.
Just the early morning pick me up that I needed.
I cain't wait to board the Fantasy in October.:banana:

Really not trying to be Debbie Downer, but aren't the fish for the fish extenders a little low? And won't our fish extenders block the door locks the way they are in the picture? :confused3

No offense Tina but I am sure Disney did not build her thinking" man we better make the right spot for the dis boards FE":lmao: I noticed it too but considering our choice to do the FE has no bearing on the building and design of the Fantasy;) I just thought I would have to move my FE to get in and I will have to be careful shutting the door, won't take away from my cruise or participating in the FE....heck I would have hung it from the door knob to be able to do the FE:confused3

I also LOVE the chandelier! I think it's beautiful.

As for the FE it seems like it's at the same height as the ones on the Dream. We didn't have issues with it last time we participated. It never got caught on the door or blocked key card access.

Well, if I wasn't excited about our September cruise before this morning I DEFINITELY am now. What a beautiful, spectacular ship. This will be our first cruise ever and even though I have nothing to compare it to, I believe we picked the best ship for our maiden voyage! CAN.NOT.WAIT!!!:cool1:

Thanks so much for posting the link!

If you picked a Disney ship for your first cruise, you are going to be SO spoiled! I can't wait for my cruise on the Fantasy, especially after seeing these pictures. Is it time to leave yet? ;)

No offense Tina but I am sure Disney did not build her thinking" man we better make the right spot for the dis boards FE":lmao: I noticed it too but considering our choice to do the FE has no bearing on the building and design of the Fantasy;) I just thought I would have to move my FE to get in and I will have to be careful shutting the door, won't take away from my cruise or participating in the FE....heck I would have hung it from the door knob to be able to do the FE:confused3

I KNOW Disney wasn't thinking about it when they designed her! However, it did cross my mind that they may have changed the design when they were decorating it to discourage people from using their adornments.;) This will be our first time doing the FE exchange. I just wasn't sure how it worked. And I'm STILL looking forward to the FE exchange AND the cruise!

I don't know how to quote 2 people on here in one post, but thank you mommy2tati for letting me know it's the same on the Dream and it worked well!

I was lucky enough to attend the delivery party on board the Fantasy last Friday night and while most of my pictures from the event are either very bad (taken with an old compact camera) or feature either myself or my guest for the evening there are a couple that I will post. So I bring you the atrium (complete with chipmunks) and the chandelier again:

DSCF1377.jpg

DSCF1378.jpg

Remorse

Love her!!!:love:

Can't wait till April 21st!:yay::dance3:

For pp...I would HARDLY compare her to a Carnival ship...that is hilarious:rotfl:

If you picked a Disney ship for your first cruise, you are going to be SO spoiled! I can't wait for my cruise on the Fantasy, especially after seeing these pictures. Is it time to leave yet? ;)

:love: Yes, I did pick Disney for our first cruise and am looking forward to being spoiled!! September can't get here quick enough!

GET A DISNEY VACATION QUOTE

Dreams Unlimited Travel is committed to providing you with the very best vacation planning experience possible. Our Vacation Planners are experts and will share their honest advice to help you have a magical vacation.

Let us help you with your next Disney Vacation!

GET UP TO A $1000 SHIPBOARD CREDIT AND AN EXCLUSIVE GIFT!

If you make your Disney Cruise Line reservation with Dreams Unlimited Travel you’ll receive these incredible shipboard credits to spend on your cruise!

facebook twitter