• Controversial Topics
    Several months ago, I added a private sub-forum to allow members to discuss these topics without fear of infractions or banning. It's opt-in, opt-out. Corey Click Here

Lost

Maleficent909TL

Weirdo band geeks rule!
Where did it go? I've loved LOST since the first season (admittedly, I only watched it at first becase Dominic Monaghan was on there, since he's from LOTR), but it seems like lately it's all been re-runs and not there at all. Why start the new season and not show new ones?

OMG I love lost so much!!!! I have been watching that since the first season too. Who is your favorite Charachteron it?? Mine is Charlie.

Lost is definetly my favorite TV show. It really hate it when it goes into all reruns though. The next new show is January 11. It's supposed to be a catch-up episode (with everything that has happened on the show lately) at 8 and then after a brand new episode at 9. At least those are the times on the east coast.

PlutoEpcot, my favorite is Charlie too (like I said, he's the reason I started watching the show)! But other than him, I like Jack and Kate.

I am madly in LOVE with Lost.

I've watched it since the first episode. I'm very proud of that fact, because most people I know only got into it like mid-first season.

But yeah it's like the greatest show. I hate how it just took a random break and didn't give me any warning! MAkes me irritable and cranky. But I just go and watch my DVDs and then I am personable and content again =]

I cannot WAIT till it comes back though.

:cool1:

i love LOST but my sister is the addict...
she has like 15 pics of random things on the show...

I love Lost, and have been watching it since the beginning of the first season! I can't wait for it to come back with new episodes, though it looks like I may have to be recording every new episode from now on because of school play practice. Oh well, if I record it, I can watch every episode as much as I want!

I LOVE LOST! I got the first season for christmas so I made my mom watch them all so she's addicted now too, now I just have to get the second season on iTunes so she'll be fully caught up. I don't think I could choose just one character. I love Locke's faith, Charlie's just awesome. I like Sawyer and his slowly revealing goodness, Kate's story just keeps getting more and more interesting and Hurley's hysterical. Walts got to be the strangest though

lost is my favorite to, but it's the holidays, and they always show reruns around the holidays.(i hate re runs too)

I think it's because it's still Christmas season, so they think nobody will be home to watch it and they want a bunch of viewers. Anyway that's what I think. :banana: :charac2:

The new episode was suppost to be tonight at 9pm PCT. I should know, my mother watches it and you NEVER want to disturb her when she's watching it :eek: . Lol.

PlutoEpcot said:
OMG I love lost so much!!!! I have been watching that since the first season too. Who is your favorite Charachteron it?? Mine is Charlie.
dude my favroite are freckels{kate}, mr.eko, and the arabian dude. :goodvibes

I like most of the characters... they each are unique to television. but I guess my favorites would be Locke, Hurley, Sawyer, Sayid, Charlie, and Mr. Ecko.

I have watched them, and am really peeved at Charlie. I wish he would just burn all of those drugs! At first I was defending him when Claire "threw him out", but then at the end, I had to take it all back. Arg! And I hate (or love, I can't decide) when they leave you hanging, with an intriguing (sp?) clip of next week. What do you all think Michael will do, besides take a gun?

GET A DISNEY VACATION QUOTE

Dreams Unlimited Travel is committed to providing you with the very best vacation planning experience possible. Our Vacation Planners are experts and will share their honest advice to help you have a magical vacation.

Let us help you with your next Disney Vacation!

facebook twitter