Lost tickets

KorbensMomma

Mouseketeer
I have misplaced the tickets. I have linked 3 to magic bands but the 4th person didn't have a magic band for me to link it to.
I purchased all the MNSSHP tickets at one time and it is linked to my my Disney account.
What do I do? Do I freak out? I hurt my neck yesterday, so looking is kinda painful. But I am trying to find them, I think I put them somewhere I wouldn't lose them but don't remember where.

We leave in 9 days.

Someone mentioned that when you get your tickets you should take a picture of the numbers on your cell phone.

I'm glad you found them.

Now go see a chiropractor, a massage therapist, an acupuncture, and then the chiro again.

I have linked 3 to magic bands but the 4th person didn't have a magic band for me to link it to.
I purchased all the MNSSHP tickets at one time and it is linked to my my Disney account.

We don't link to MBs. We link to MDE profiles. So the 3 you entered into MDE and the people you entered them for already had MBs? Did you create a profile for the 4th person? Did you enter the ticket in for that person? If so, Disney might have been able to find the ticket purchase and help you.

That's mainly info for others and for you if this happens again. :)

Now go take care of your spine.

We lost ours years ago in the park part way through our trip.
Guest relations was able to cancel our old ones and reissue using our credit card number as we had purchased them online.
They had said that if we had purchased them elsewhere (like through a travel agent), we would have been out of luck.

Thanks for all the replies. I have been to my primary care Dr. And the Chiro twice, I plan to go back to the Chiro next week the day before the trip.

I can't wait, we are in single digit days now!

Just to add more fun the dryer died last night, but repairman is scheduled for tomorrow. o_O And of course they don't take credit, ugh.
Guess the repair people out here are thinking of me and trying to make sure I control my credit card spending.

Someone mentioned that when you get your tickets you should take a picture of the numbers on your cell phone.

Yes, even if you have put them into your MDE, I highly recommend having copies or photos or something. While MDE is much more reliable now than it was a couple years ago when it first came out, I don't trust it, lol. Over the years it has lost/deleted ADRs, room reservations, FP and people from my friends and family list (one daughter who believed that meant we didn't love her and she wasn't going to Disney with us, lol). The ADRs and FP we cried over, but losing tickets....ummm, can't discuss that on a family friendly forum.

I personally take photos and upload them to dropbox (any cloud would do). Then if, heaven forbid something happens to my home, I haven't lost $1400 worth of tickets, lol.

OP very glad you found them and hope the back heals in 8 days.......be sure to take photos of those tickets NOW while they're in hand!

GET A DISNEY VACATION QUOTE

Dreams Unlimited Travel is committed to providing you with the very best vacation planning experience possible. Our Vacation Planners are experts and will share their honest advice to help you have a magical vacation.

Let us help you with your next Disney Vacation!

facebook twitter