• Controversial Topics
    Several months ago, I added a private sub-forum to allow members to discuss these topics without fear of infractions or banning. It's opt-in, opt-out. Corey Click Here

Lost - Season Six (Spoilers Welcome)

Three of these things WILL happen in the finale:

Jack saves Sun from the Gunshot
Alvar Hanso makes an "unusual" appearance
Kate Dies
Shannon is saved by Sayid
Sawyer dies in the ALT
Walt's Powers are explained
There will be another plane crash
Juliet is Jack's ex-wife in the ALT
Ana-Lucia is Jack's ex-Wife in the ALT
We finally see the DeGroots

Oooh, that's a good list. Here's my predictions for the three:

-Jack saves Sun from the gunshot
-Walt's powers are explained
-Juliet is Jack's ex-wife in the ALT

:thumbsup2

I would say....

1. Shannon is saved by Sayid - reports say she was seen shooting scenes with him in the 2.0 timeline.

2. Juliet is Jack's ex-wife in the ALT or Ana-Lucia is Jack's ex-Wife in the ALT - we are supposed to learn the identity of his ex-wife (baby mama) and I would guess it's one of these 2. I would lean towards it being Juliet, b/c that would then set up that Juliet left Jack for Sawywer, much like what happened on Island.

3. Sawyer dies in the ALT - just because.

For finale? Cause why would Jack save Sun from the gunshot in the finale...that's way off.

My (hopeful cause I don't want anyone to die) guess:

Shannon is saved by Sayid
Walt's Powers are explained
Juliet is Jack's ex-wife in the ALT

Could Juliet help Sun in the alt? I know she's not a surgeon, but she's an OB, right?

DH and I think we are seeing in the alt that their lives are really no better than without the crash. They are different, but for many, no better (except for maybe Locke).

I like the bleeding together idea.....

Could Juliet help Sun in the alt? I know she's not a surgeon, but she's an OB, right?
DH and I think we are seeing in the alt that their lives are really no better than without the crash. They are different, but for many, no better (except for maybe Locke).

I like the bleeding together idea.....

Yeah she is! I really wish that Jack saved Sun, because I like Sun.. but I have a feeling she's going to die. So I'm wondering if maybe Juliet saves Sun's baby, but they're not able to save Sun?

Oh man! I just got had big time! :blush:

I went to Darkufo and fell for the 'Major Spoiler' and if I wanted to know. :rotfl2:

There actually were a couple of new things but one....

Sawyer and juliet bump into each other at the hospital in the ALT
At first they don't appear to recognise each other
Then it seems that their island memories "bleed" over into the alt/sideways and they start to remember each other
They then kiss

They are filming and set up in the same place where Sawyer and Locke filmed the cliff scenes leading down to the Cave with the names. I saw ... Locke, Kate, Sawyer, Jack, Hurley and Ben. It would appear these are the “last men standing”. They are defiantly on island, and all wearing the same clothing. Kate has a bloody wound on her shoulder.

did anyone see the big spoiler on Dark UFO before ABC made them take it down? what was it?

Nope, I didn't see it and I was there this morning, getting fooled by their April Fool's joke and I've been a couple of times since and it's been the same all day. :confused3

There is an episode coming up in the near future that will have more explosions than any other scene in LOST.

As far as the finale: There's a lot of explosions there as well. Then there's a lot of discussion about explosions.

In the alternate timeline Hurley and Sayid meet up at a nightclub they are waiting for something. They witness a girl being attacked. Sayid steps in to the rescue. The girl ends up being Shannon.

LOST tonight! :cool1:

I love Tuesdays this year! ;)

"Happily Ever After"

....read there should be 3 old characters making an appearance...thinking/hoping it's Desmond, Charlie and Faraday! :lovestruc

Read that we should know what the island is really all about tonight (a four letter word, other than 'cork').

I heard it could be either 'Hope' or 'Love'. We'll see.

....read there should be 3 old characters making an appearance...thinking/hoping it's Desmond, Charlie and Faraday! :lovestruc

Those 3 are who were mentioned on facebook on the Official Lost Fan page as being on tonights episode.....needless to say, some spolierphobes were NOT happy about that being up there for all to see.

I'm so late to the Lost party! My dh and I have watched all 5 seasons from Netflix in the past two months. Whew! I don't know how those of you that have watched it over the past five years did it with all the long breaks between episodes! So glad I was able to watch it back to back to back, otherwise I would have forgotten half of the connections made.

Anyway, give me the Cliff Notes on the first few episodes of Season 6. What are the highlights that I have missed? Anywhere online to watch the episodes of Season 6 that I've missed? Any good Lost fansites?

I'm so late to the Lost party! My dh and I have watched all 5 seasons from Netflix in the past two months. Whew! I don't know how those of you that have watched it over the past five years did it with all the long breaks between episodes! So glad I was able to watch it back to back to back, otherwise I would have forgotten half of the connections made.

Anyway, give me the Cliff Notes on the first few episodes of Season 6. What are the highlights that I have missed? Anywhere online to watch the episodes of Season 6 that I've missed? Any good Lost fansites?

Bumping for tonight!

Finally, Desmond is back:love:, but I hope they aren't bringing him back just to kill him. I will be really upset if they do!

I'm so excited about tonight (well, every Tuesday night, really). :)

I am so excited to see Desmond and the rumored other old characters. :)

I am prepared for many deaths. I won't like it but I know its coming. Supposidly they'll only be 6 people left 'standing' in the finale? We'll see. I tell myself 'it's just in this 'reality' and they are still alive somewhere in another time/reality!'....but some deaths will be tougher than others.

Can't wait!! :cool1:

GET A DISNEY VACATION QUOTE

Dreams Unlimited Travel is committed to providing you with the very best vacation planning experience possible. Our Vacation Planners are experts and will share their honest advice to help you have a magical vacation.

Let us help you with your next Disney Vacation!

facebook twitter